Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013   #3496
Severed Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Severed Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, thats really weird.. you don't usually find trolls on the internet...

Severed Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #3497
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Yeah, thats really weird.. you don't usually find trolls on the internet...

Old 05-23-2013   #3498
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah... that sounds like it's definitely a dude :/ rofl.

also, 'gooose, how you doin a week later?
We're going to try to make it work. She's been really depressed and stressed about work, and since I can't be there with her right now (she's volunteering in Peru) I understand that it's really difficult. So she realized that as well and I guess it finally hit her that she'd never see my again and that she doesn't want to lose what we have. We'll look at things we can do to help build trust and just be happy. So things are a bit delicate right now but I think it will get better. I'm just not going to get my hopes up and focus on graduating, being healthy, and being there for her and it should all work out.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013   #3499
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
So fuck that, met a girl downtown the other night. She's 22 and a nurse at a local clinic here. She is blonde, fit and stunning. Also has her hoohaa pierced. Might be headin to her place tonight to see what the bidnessss isssss
Old 06-02-2013   #3500
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
The love of my life pulled the plug on us on Wednesday. We own a house together and two beautiful dogs. I'm devastated. He basically doesn't see me in his future and doesn't want to keep us trudging on if he doesn't believe it's going to work long term. He is 28 and I'm 22. He isn't budging and there's nothing I can do about it. This whole thing only came up because I hit him up about not sleeping with me for a whole month... He has a low drive and it makes me miserable. He doesn't feel he can make me happy and doesn't want to make the effort so that was never a good part of our relationship either.

Just needed to get it out really. Nothing can be done about it but I am so sad. I have found somewhere to move to but it is going to be such a pain dealing with lawyers and sorting the house out. Not to mention I have to leave behind my 2 darling dogs because I can't take them.

Cherish what you have everyone.
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013   #3501
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
I don't think all girl can like you, first you must introduce yourself to her, then friend with her until bestfriend, and finally, you love with her
Rizqan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013   #3502
Severed Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Severed Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond repute
huh.. didn't see gabs post before. Sounds preeettty shitty.

I can dig Rizqan7's wisdom. I can't wait to find a gal to friend with her until bestfriend and then love with her.
Old 07-08-2013   #3503
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
huh.. didn't see gabs post before. Sounds preeettty shitty.

I can dig Rizqan7's wisdom. I can't wait to find a gal to friend with her until bestfriend and then love with her.
I'm sure you can do it, try best chance to make your girlfriend happy
Rizqan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013   #3504
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
well that relationship I was in crapped out, but i'm in a new one, and this one seems much better.

Feels like i was playing with the past ones, this one we're both serious.
Old 08-27-2013   #3505
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
I forgot I posted my break up 2-3 years ago here. Most of you might not even remember me now lol.

Anyways, things worked out for the better. I learned my ex has borderline personality disorder and being with her for 2.5 years drained my sanity. My ex best friend left me a message and apologized because she is psychotic, I told him I forgive him but because of what happened we can't really be friends again. I've been seeing someone and we are nearing our 1 year. She is pretty sane and loves me and spoils me. We were really good friends for a few years so I had time to evaluate her and considered a lot before asking her out. You know...couples argue but its how they handle it that shows what kind of person they really are, and she handles them well. My ex situation scarred me a bit and makes it harder for me to trust people. But my life has improved so much from this that its worth it.

I wish you all the best
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013   #3506
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Single, just fuckin' around. Meh. Not really looking for anybody after the last relationship, kinda the same boat i was in as Hell Inferno. now i'm playing it safe.
Old 08-28-2013   #3507
Lynkfested
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond reputeLynkfested has a reputation beyond repute
Can I get a ">tfw no gf" ? Anyone ?
Old 08-28-2013   #3508
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
>tfw no gf
Old 08-28-2013   #3509
Severed Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

I have the best gf ever!

>tfw gf
Old 11-25-2013   #3510
airassault54

airassault54 airassault54 airassault54 airassault54 airassault54 airassault54
The worst relationship i ever had with a girl and the best. Lets start with worst.

I met Emily back in middle school and she was a good girl believed in god and sex before marriage. I decided that i want to make love to her because it was the first girl i was ever with. We ended up having sex the beginning of freshman year. Bad Idea she went like all crazy clingy. She wanted to marry me and name our kids Alex and Alexis. Was kinda weird cuz i couldnt see my self with her for that long like give me a break i was like 13 lol. I broke up with her she didnt talk to anybody for a month. Then said she wanted to be friends. I started to get closer to her again and she was talking about hooking me up with a girl since i was sweet. She took me to my first party where her friends and her--(3 of them) got me so fucking wasted for the first time. I ended up throwing up hella.. I blacked out and woke up with my ass hurting and 3 naked girls around me..Not to mention their was blue dildo in the bed next to me. I know what happened is i got raped and taken advantage off. I still had sex with 3 girls in one night

p.s. Im not gay lol.

Best= The love of my Life we have been dating since Senior year when i was 17 im now 19 in the army and she supports everything i do. I couldnt ask for anything more. Are 2 month Anniversary is on Christmas Eve
airassault54 is offline   Reply With Quote