Old 05-22-2013   #1
dxg1997
Newbie Member

dxg1997 is an unknown quantity at this point
2000 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Hi everyone... I'm trying to make my first car in GTA IV As the title states, i want it to be a 2000 Toyota Solara SLE V6. It's what my dad drives to work every single day (exept weekends) and I love the thing. It was the first car I ever drove and the ODO just clicked to 200,000 on April 2, 2013. His car looks like the one below exept with ASA 17" Rims, and I was hoping to get some help actually creating the model in GTA. Im using a registered copy of zModeler...

What wheels his car has, exept there is a blue ring around the hub

Thanks for anyone's time taken out of their day to read this!
dxg1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014   #2
dxg1997
Newbie Member

Thanks for all the help I haven't gotten -_-
Old 02-15-2014   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
creating a car from scratch is something you don't just do in a day, it'll take weeks if not months. It also takes alot of expertise and there aren't alot of modders out there who know how to do such a thing (99% of the carmods are cars that are converted from an other source).

So I'd advice you to search help somewhere else, converting it to gta isn't the hard part.. you should figure out first how to create a model from scratch. not sure zmodeler will get you there, autodesk is alot more useful for those kind of things.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014   #4
dxg1997
Newbie Member

Would sketchup work? I know it works for Rigs Of Rods (Working on a Celica for that) but not sure if it works on here. Like, use sketchup as a base, then smooth it out in another program maybe?