Old 07-24-2012   #3481
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B. View Post
Sup, I'm single, never had a gf. Want one, that'd be nice.
How old are you? I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 17 and I remember feeling the same way. Just don't be afraid to speak up if you like someone.
Old 07-24-2012   #3482
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome girl I've had my eye on is now available...

However another chick I was really into several years ago randomly came back into my life. She's exactly as awesome as she was back then.

Ehhhhhhh
Old 07-24-2012   #3483
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
How old are you? I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 17 and I remember feeling the same way. Just don't be afraid to speak up if you like someone.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #3484
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't get my first gf til i was 17. GFs are a bad thing, but you learn a lot so it's kind of essential eventually.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #3485
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
GFs are a bad thing, but you learn a lot so it's kind of essential eventually.
YES, the anger and high emotions you feel when they cheat on you really puts other feelings into perspective!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #3486
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't necessarily implying they'd cheat on you Even without being cheated on though, it's a bit of a rollercoaster. Single life is all smooth sailing imo, I started to appreciate that very soon into my first relationship.
Old 07-24-2012   #3487
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I'm friendzoned by every attractive girl I know
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #3488
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

The friendzone is not a place. Being nice to a girl doesn't give you the right to be their boyfriend. It's perfectly fine for them to treat you like a friend. Here's a good summary:

How the Logic of "Friendzoning" Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:
*Man walks into a store and finds employee*
Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
Man: I never filled out an application.
Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
Employee:
Man:
Employee:
Man: Fuck you, slut.
Old 07-25-2012   #3489
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't bother reading Legham's post as it's too long (might be the same like I'm going to say now) but I realized, there's no such thing as the friendzone. Deal with it;

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012   #3490
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

^It was just copy pasta, but somewhat humorous. and true.
Old 07-25-2012   #3491
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea it was a good analogy. I used to believe I was a victim of the friendzone. Then I grew up and realized it was retarded.
Old 05-14-2013   #3492
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
My girlfriend told me today that she is tired of our long distance relationship and likes another guy. She even went out on a date with him and last night she tried to get rid of me by saying "I don't need a bf. I hate men. Bye." Today she told me the truth.

Three years... We fly to see each other pretty often but it just wasn't enough.. Everytime I'm alone I can't help but break down. I just don't know what to do.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013   #3493
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
^ Fuck bitches. The girl i moved here for cheated on me back in December. I'm just strictly looking for NSA relationships now. Found one on yes....Craigslist, but not sure if it's true. Her name is Lauren...and she's fucking hot.

She sent me pictures of her....lips and a few other photos, and she said she was using a friends phone. I searched the number and came up with a Gregory Wiltz from a local college campus in town. She said she would hit me up when she gets her phone turned back on tomorrow.....How can i be so sure without really knowing?

Is there a way i can see where the image came from, since it's from a google user account? or am i stuck? LOL

I'm not coming back officially, just using a buddies computer.
Old 05-22-2013   #3494
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Yeah... that sounds like it's definitely a dude :/ rofl.

also, 'gooose, how you doin a week later?
Old 05-22-2013   #3495
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Yeah... that sounds like it's definitely a dude :/ rofl.

also, 'gooose, how you doin a week later?
I really hope not because she's gorgeous as hell and has a fit body. A local number that i didn't recognize just texted me a little bit ago and said "So..you've been giving out your number huh?" and no response back.

I fucking hate ads like that. I asked for a CHICK, a legit hot woman willing to FUCK. Not a guy pretending to be a female.