Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013   #61
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
"Bring me my cougher," as in a big hit of weed.
Ah. That makes a lot more sense.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013   #62
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I thought it was "bring me my coffee" but I guess this is Trevor so weed is probably more appropriate.
Old 05-11-2013   #63
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I wonder how deep this game is really going to be. I mean I've been looking at the pictures zoomed in with the best resolution I can get, and the amount of detail is ridiculous. If the features and gameplay that is being reported is true this game is going to be amazing.I can only imagine how fun MP free roam will be in that huge map.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013   #64
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I just hope they add some form of dynamic or random missions or just random crazy shit that happen in Los Santos, else it will end up like GTA IV, ton of potential but with nothing to do after you've finished the game

Here is an example from GTASA:

When you gambled in Las Venturas, and went into negative money you started getting phone calls from debt collectors. They called you about two to three times threatening you and after that they sent a car with two armed goons after you.

This car would follow you around, try to ram you off the road. If you ran on foot the guys would park nearby and chase after you and then get in the car again to get close. It was fun as fuck running through the side streets of Las Venturas trying to stay alive while getting shot at

You never knew when they would show up, would they ram you over or gun you down? Shit like this made San Andreas, along with the aerial dogfights above Area 69 and taking a few OG's with you to go on a drive by against rival gangs
Old 05-11-2013   #65
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
I just hope they add some form of dynamic or random missions or just random crazy shit that happen in Los Santos, else it will end up like GTA IV, ton of potential but with nothing to do after you've finished the game

Here is an example from GTASA:

When you gambled in Las Venturas, and went into negative money you started getting phone calls from debt collectors. They called you about two to three times threatening you and after that they sent a car with two armed goons after you.

This car would follow you around, try to ram you off the road. If you ran on foot the guys would park nearby and chase after you and then get in the car again to get close. It was fun as fuck running through the side streets of Las Venturas trying to stay alive while getting shot at

You never knew when they would show up, would they ram you over or gun you down? Shit like this made San Andreas, along with the aerial dogfights above Area 69 and taking a few OG's with you to go on a drive by against rival gangs
I loved that part about SA. There was so much addtional random stuf to do. There was some really over the top stuff in there but it's a game not real life. I think if we get the rampages back and maybe some other cool side activities things will be much better. Especially not having to silence your phone to avoid annoying phone calls that you received at the worst fucking times.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote