Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2008   #31
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
i dont even care anymore. It'll come when it does.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #32
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
I think they should make it in more than one place. Similar to what they did in San Andreas. It's hard to explain but like, start off in America and instead of this bridge opening crap, I think you should get forced out of america, then flee to somewhere down under like New Zealand. It's small here and nobody would know you. Then thats like the 2nd island. Then after that you go to a country in europe or something. Spice it up a little instead of having 1 main map, Start off with the map of where you are in america then you need to fly to the next one and the map changes to the new city. It sounds complicated but playing it would be really cool.
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #33
arslanz1

arslanz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
A female protagonist for the next GTA, that's a great idea..who knows ? it good be a good thing.
Ya u r right! u'll make Boyfriends, pickup the hookers & become les...? all of Boss going to love u?
i don't think so. I think Male is better wat u think am i right?

Last edited by arslanz1; 05-30-2008 at 10:23 AM..
arslanz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008   #34
Shazly

Shazly is on a distinguished roadShazly is on a distinguished road
I think there will be no GTA V on ps3 neither x360 .. but they will do just like GTA III which was 3 games <liberty city,vice city, san andreas>.. that means that there will be 2 other games on ps3 and 360.

Shazly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008   #35
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post
I think the new one [by the way it is way too early to be talking about this] is going to be in London.

- Change of location [European country]
- I don't think the feel of the Miami city would be good enough for a GTA on the next generation - too clean and a bright city
- London goes with the dark, grity feeling they captured in Liberty City
- It's a decent size city that R* would be able to capture and emulate in the style of GTA

There were some other reasons I thought of but just woken up and can't recall them.
Yes, Miami may be clean if you seen pictures of SouthBeach, but it has its bad sides, believe me.
And its not so bright on those sides.
Never been to london, but it seems to rain a whole lot.
Old 06-09-2008   #36
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
London would be great.
Old 06-10-2008   #37
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
The next game won't be called 5, I guarantee you.
But I hoping that the next game will keep my interest after the storyline comes to an end, it would be nice if it had a massive landscape to explore.
Old 06-10-2008   #38
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I'd prefer a Canadian locaton actually. Something like Toronto or something. Its crowded with immigrants, and it has a huge airport. I don't know. Just a thought.
________
Vapir no2

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 09:32 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #39
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
The location of GTA V? What about a United States city they've never touched? I still believe they will keep with the New York, California and Miami settings, because that's what people love. The best way to experiment with ideas (shocking new settings) is in the Xbox 360 DLC, I think - just like what they did with London 1969 and London 1961, it will take off.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #40
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I want it in a different place other than America for once. It should be either Paris or Hong Kong.
Old 06-14-2008   #41
pitchshifter_psi
Hey Snake, there are lasers there.

pitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these parts
Just to let you know if you dont know already.. The getaway 3 has been cancelled... therfore there could be a slight possibility that london could be used in a future GTA. In all honesty though i think it will most likely be a vicy city game again which i really would like..
Old 06-15-2008   #42
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
what about South-Africa? lol
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008   #43
aDirtyShisno213
Newbie Member

aDirtyShisno213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty.by.association View Post
I think they should make it in more than one place. Similar to what they did in San Andreas. It's hard to explain but like, start off in America and instead of this bridge opening crap, I think you should get forced out of america, then flee to somewhere down under like New Zealand. It's small here and nobody would know you. Then thats like the 2nd island. Then after that you go to a country in europe or something. Spice it up a little instead of having 1 main map, Start off with the map of where you are in america then you need to fly to the next one and the map changes to the new city. It sounds complicated but playing it would be really cool.
Now, THAT is a really good idea!

Although, I don't know about NZ...

I think GTA should stay in America, or else it wouldn't really feel like GTA.
It'd be easier too, both Rockstar studios are in America.

Last edited by aDirtyShisno213; 06-15-2008 at 11:30 AM..
aDirtyShisno213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #44
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
I hope they make a Vice city modeled more realistically like Miami. Either in present times (I just wanna see my damn house ) or re-do the whole 80's thing. If not that then for Grand Theft Auto V, set it in Dubai. Since Real-estate is the big issue there, your goal is to be the mob boss and basically own the city. I know these ideas have been done over and over, but hey, what's original anymore when it comes to video games?
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013   #45
Josh1988

Josh1988 is infamous around these partsJosh1988 is infamous around these parts
"I def believe V will be released on PS3 and 360. I also believe we can expect V in the next 3-5 years as well." Dam I'm good, five years later and I was right