Old 05-09-2013   #526
GTFRSS

GTFRSS is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh ok I didn't know it wasn't soo can you convert this one from gta sa?
there needed some work with the textures and change of the mag look but it will do

Here is a link for it http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...apon-mods/9034

Last edited by GTFRSS; 05-09-2013 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
GTFRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013   #527
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgungtamod View Post
could you tell my what kind of files (like .avi, .mp3) you need? I will look for what you need I am just a noob
I need a .obj file along with the appropriate texture files, try searching gamebanana.com for instance
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013   #528
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
If you are looking for nice Bren model search newvegas nexus for a pack Called Camon pack it has a nice bren model.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013   #529
GTFRSS

Umm ok but I don't see anybody who can do it because i have no clue how to convert weapons
Old 05-10-2013   #530
topgungtamod

topgungtamod is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys today I was searching for .obj files and I can tell you that everything IS or WAS in the internet. Do not look at banana ONLY...I've found all models of Metal Gear Solid in .obj but the website wasn;t able to send files into my anymore PC. So go to the google and type:
"weapon .obj"
"game title .obj"
"3d model weapon .obj"
If you look deep you wil find everything - It can be too late but still...there is/was everything in the INTERNET! Trust my words
topgungtamod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013   #531
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Killerfist any progress on my requests?
Old 05-13-2013   #532
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Give me a link for one of em on gamebanana.com and I'll get started asap , maybe you won't be able to find the exact same one but you should be able to find one that resembles it.
Old 05-13-2013   #533
Mistah-Crow

Mistah-Crow is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad to see people still around bringing stuff to this game after so many years!

Anyway figured I'd throw my own little request out there.

I'd like this Sig P226 SCT converted:
http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/115946

Haven't seen a really excellent P226 out there yet. Thanks for your time!
Mistah-Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013   #534
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Well I can't find something similiar on Gamebanana and Killerfist what's your problem from Converting from GTA SA? If you don't know how you can ask Edsir because he converted a lot of weapons from GTA SA.
Old 05-14-2013   #535
GTFRSS

What about my Bren?
Old 05-14-2013   #536
outlaw-v
Newbie Member

outlaw-v is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb silenced shotgun

not sure why no one has made this yet but if anyone wouldn't mind please make a Remington 1187 with a silencer like in the movie no country for old men or the police M590 12 gauge from hitman absolution (in contracts mode if you select it as a load out weapon it comes with a silencer attachment) I would appreciate it

Link for referance: http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Police_M590_12ga (note it doesn't show the silencer but i assume since it is in the game i could be somewhere in the files)

an edit to my prior post I've found a 3D model if that helps any

Link: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...3b11f0331342eb
outlaw-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013   #537
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyans View Post
Well I can't find something similiar on Gamebanana and Killerfist what's your problem from Converting from GTA SA? If you don't know how you can ask Edsir because he converted a lot of weapons from GTA SA.
I know how to, but that importer I need to convert those files is a bit buggy for me. Gta SA models are usually not that HQ anyhow. But if you convert those files yourself to .obj and the textures to .dds (preferably) or .png I'll convert it to gta 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistah-Crow View Post
I'm glad to see people still around bringing stuff to this game after so many years!

Anyway figured I'd throw my own little request out there.

I'd like this Sig P226 SCT converted:
http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/115946

Haven't seen a really excellent P226 out there yet. Thanks for your time!
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/med...on-pack-f15859

Last edited by Killerfist; 05-15-2013 at 06:21 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 05-15-2013   #538
Homyans
Vault Boy!

I can get the Textures but I just need to know which program I need for converting it to know .obj?
Old 05-16-2013   #539
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw-v View Post
not sure why no one has made this yet but if anyone wouldn't mind please make a Remington 1187 with a silencer like in the movie no country for old men
If you wouldn't mind testing it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ktfzy7ikurvilxc

See if the handpositioning and all that is good, if not make a screenshot to show me what's wrong. I'll convert the soundfile after you've tested it.
Old 05-16-2013   #540
outlaw-v
Newbie Member

outlaw-v is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up silenced shotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
If you wouldn't mind testing it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ktfzy7ikurvilxc

See if the handpositioning and all that is good, if not make a screenshot to show me what's wrong. I'll convert the soundfile after you've tested it.

thanks and Ok sure might have to wait a few days my prehistoric pc finally gave out so I'm putting together a new rig I'm waiting on parts at the moment so once I have it up and running I'll test it out thanks again
outlaw-v is offline   Reply With Quote