Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2013   #16
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, take it somewhere else, this is a thread about Car Modding in GTAV not about Car Modding on the PC versions of the game.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013   #17
topgungtamod

topgungtamod is an unknown quantity at this point
That's a great news coz I know there will be a great modder who will make an underground vehicles with parts. Also i believe there will be a nitro so... can't wait!
topgungtamod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013   #18
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Yeah there is going to be some awesome custom mods made by the modding community. Can't wait to see what they are going to do.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013   #19
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55453 View Post
Try yourself another thread

I was mod my cars now it s ready but graphix are up how i get low
No, try yourself another thread.
Old 05-06-2013   #20
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
In the scene where Trevor shoots at the truck with the Lost MC logo behind him, does that truck look like it's been lifted on big offroad tyres to anyone else? Maybe a little hint to what's possible.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-06-2013 at 05:53 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013   #21
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
yea I noticed that too. the first thing I saw that I thought hinted at customization again was the first part in Franklin's trailer with the two-tone buffalo. you can see how it has the black paint on the hood, and the rest of what we see is orange

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013   #22
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I pointed that out in my breakdown in my thread, along with the white stripe on the side of the Infurnus in a later shot. Also in my breakdown I mentioned Trevor stealing a car, it was pointed out to me that the car is an Oracle, but looking at images of it in IV, the V version either has different wheels or they are modified rims. such subtle hints by Rockstar.

I wonder if modified vehicles will spawn randomly.
Old 05-06-2013   #23
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I really hope modified cars spawn randomly, it would make the world feel that much more real.
Old 05-06-2013   #24
Illmind107
GTA V FUCC THE WAIT

Illmind107 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was very excited to here that car cuztomization is going to make an appearance in GTA V. Along with tatts and espeicially haircuts. I hope they add hydraulics as an option this time too.

Oh and a sound system too.

Last edited by Illmind107; 05-06-2013 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Illmind107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #25
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
All I wanted from car mods was the ability to choose your paint job.

Now weapon customization.... *faps*
Old 05-08-2013   #26
Classified
Top Secret

Yeah gun mods are also going to be really cool.The epic-ness this game is going to have can not be measured.
Old 05-08-2013   #27
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Pay N Spray is also a mod shop: "your cars can be given paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers, plus you can upgrade suspensions, engine and brakes".
I hope the engine part means you can add Blowers and such on the old muscle cars, kind of like the dukes from IV. On that note, I hope if the dukes makes a comeback, it will actually be a little faster. I know the blower version of the dukes was rated at 750BHP, which should mean its ridiculously fast, once it grabs traction.

I hope with the upgrade-able suspension, cars won't feel like you're driving boats around, how they swayed back n forth on IV.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #28
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta4crazy1 View Post
I hope with the upgrade-able suspension, cars won't feel like you're driving boats around, how they swayed back n forth on IV.
Thats one of the first things rockstar cleared up for GTA V after the amount of complaints on the over exagerated suspension and floatiness driving physics in GTA IV.

I am liking the midnight club type of modifications, i do hope there is a way to bring your single player rides into multiplayer though.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #29
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I wonder if they treat the cars as they would production-wise, like when the lowest-spec version has no spoiler and a flimsy exhaust, but as you go up in spec you start getting more "sporty" looking bumpers, and bigger exhausts. Then still have bigger car modifications on top of that.
Old 05-08-2013   #30
Classified
Top Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
I wonder if they treat the cars as they would production-wise, like when the lowest-spec version has no spoiler and a flimsy exhaust, but as you go up in spec you start getting more "sporty" looking bumpers, and bigger exhausts. Then still have bigger car modifications on top of that.
So are you talking like a regular base civic and then there is the civic si? Because if so, then I agree that would be awesome.