Old 05-06-2013   #1
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Lego City Undercover

This is pretty good, isn't it?

I got a Wii U in the fire sale that is going on in the UK at the moment (149 for the basic console, so about US$192 excluding the tax) and I got Lego City Undercover at the same time.

The car handling is a bit odd but the city seems so fun and alive and the missions and gameplay are pretty good fun. There are TONS of collectables so if you like the hidden packages from GTA you will probably like this.

Has anyone else played it?
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013   #2
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
lol you bought a Wii U

This game does look fun though. Too bad it's on a system that nobody wants.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I got the demo for Lego LOTR on xbla a few days ago. I've never played any of the lego games, but they must have something going for them cause they're pretty damn successful
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #4
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I haven't played it but I would really like to try it. It looks like a lot of fun.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote