Old 04-13-2013   #511
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I'll take a look at a few in a few weeks, I'm a bit busy lately and I'm kinda disappointed that no other weapon modders bothered to do any requests. Maybe GTA IV just died out a bit, I haven't played it in a while either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsir98 View Post
Well actually we took a break from modding. I mean no offence but i got a real life too, and as killerfist said GTA IV is getting old. But however my top reason is because am working on a big machinima. I will still try to release some packs, when i got time.

But just because am a nice person i will convert all requests that i found a model too
True. I'm also focusing myself on the older one, the San Andreas, because there were a lot of CLEO mods that I haven't test it yet, and Naruto mods out there seems cool (my fav Anime character all the time).
And then again, I need to prepare myself for a school exam, probably one or two months from now.

I'll see if I can get back into WeaponInfo modding after I installed EFLC instead of GTA IV, with only new peds, default cars, ASI Loader, etc.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013   #512
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Anyone takes requests I need two weapons from Black OPS II I have the models.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013   #513
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I don't really like (working with) COD models, but just give me the names and I'll see what I can find
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013   #514
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Great then Don't worry you don't need the models I Got them covered.
Here you go: ( Just want the Barrett M82 And the Browning HP)
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=D8194...4&sc=documents

If you don't mind Can I Make a third request? Olympia from Black OPS II To replace the TLAD Sawn Off shotgun I know it sounds weird to shoot it from bike but I Don't care: (IT'S IN WEAPON PACK 6)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=D8194...1&sc=documents

Thank you very much Killerfist.
Old 05-05-2013   #515
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Edsir already made a Barrett M82: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/bar...-50-cal-f14994

try searching for Barrett if that one isn't to your liking, there are a few different one on gta4-mods

cjisntgay made an excellent browning HP too : http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/bro...i-power-f16465

As for that olympia, find me a gamebanana link or one from the fallout nexus (could've sworn I saw one very similar somewhere).
Old 05-06-2013   #516
Naruto 607

Quote:
Edsir already made a Barrett M82: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/bar...-50-cal-f14994

try searching for Barrett if that one isn't to your liking, there are a few different one on gta4-mods

cjisntgay made an excellent browning HP too : http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/bro...i-power-f16465

As for that olympia, find me a gamebanana link or one from the fallout nexus (could've sworn I saw one very similar somewhere).
I've played the Black Ops game, and I know exactly what this Olympia was. TOZ-34. http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/toz-34-f4451

Am I wrong?
Old 05-06-2013   #517
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Killerfist I always search before posting and I didn't find any Barrett to my liking only your M98B which I use as The rifle I like it, I like Cod models and the Barrett M82 from Black OPS II is the one that fits my liking and about the Browning HP The one cjisntgay made is black but the one that I requested is wooden, and about that Olympia I remember a link in facepuch that had black OPS 1 weapons but M82 and Browning HP are not available, I also searched Gamebanana for it and didn't find anything to my liking I use Black OPS II Harper as my player model in TLAD That's why I really want these and they look good so please man I'm totally begging you man.
Naruto no Olympia is a Beretta Model 682 Shotgun.
Old 05-06-2013   #518
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I'll see what I can do, don't expect it too soon though .. I'm still working on alot of other stuff too
Old 05-06-2013   #519
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Great and Killerfist I'm not rushing you take your time and since final exam's are coming I only use the computer one day at week.
Old 05-07-2013   #520
Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyans View Post
Naruto no Olympia is a Beretta Model 682 Shotgun.
Beretta M682? I've never heard about that. I immediately search on Google and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_682

TOZ-34 and M682 is almost same (double-barreled, two shells on up and down each barrel), but the model and shape looks different. I got that.

Well then, OK, cool.
Old 05-08-2013   #521
topgungtamod

topgungtamod is an unknown quantity at this point
Any chance of a new weapon like this?

rail gun which was usable in MGS4
topgungtamod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013   #522
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

lol.. that thing is huge .. sure find me a 3d model from gamebanana and I'd give it a shot

Homyans, can you try searching for models (from either gamebanana or fallout) for those guns? I'll probably start working on em saturday.
Old 05-09-2013   #523
GTFRSS

GTFRSS is an unknown quantity at this point
Could somebody convert this weapon from fallout 3? http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/15554/?, thanks
GTFRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013   #524
topgungtamod

topgungtamod is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
lol.. that thing is huge .. sure find me a 3d model from gamebanana and I'd give it a shot.
it's huge and crazy!
could you tell my what kind of files (like .avi, .mp3) you need? I will look for what you need I am just a noob in that matter. I've found this:

http://youtu.be/WTa0KhV_7Js

I can ask that guy for a file. Just tell me what you need pls

That gun was also used in other game mods like RE4

I have found this 3D model but no link there...maybe for the logged guys only. ;-( mayeb someone is a member there

http://teezec.deviantart.com/art/Railgun-274198472

Last edited by topgungtamod; 05-09-2013 at 11:17 AM..
topgungtamod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013   #525
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Sorry but Nexus and Gamebanana doesn't allow ported content from other games what's the problem with converting from SA?