Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013   #31
Kevin5890
Newbie Member

Kevin5890 is an unknown quantity at this point
Captured 100 screens from the trailers released this morning. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/danhpE21LZg

Kevin5890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #32
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
Looks phenomenal.

I'm looking forward to Luukey19 breakdown.
It doesn't look like there's that much to point out that we haven't already seen, It's mostly cut scene story stuff in these trailers, and I don't really have the time to break down each scene, especially when there's nothing to really talk about, but I'll try to do a quick thing picking out a few things I notice that people may have missed.
Old 04-30-2013   #33
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well Lukeyy, remember in your trailer 2 thread where I pointed out The Lost MC? GUESS WHO'S FUCKING BACK (see Trevor Trailer).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #34
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Why does it have to come out in September?! These trailers just make me want the game more than ever.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #35
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I honestly think I'm going to be spending most of my time playing as Michael, with bits of Trevor thrown in every now and then. I don't know why buy Franklin just doesn't appeal to me (although I do like to look of some of his outfits)
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #36
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Well Lukeyy, remember in your trailer 2 thread where I pointed out The Lost MC? GUESS WHO'S FUCKING BACK (see Trevor Trailer).
Way ahead of you this time Ash, already spotted that myself, unless you've seen more than just the logo on the shack in the Trevor shotgun scene?
Old 04-30-2013   #37
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I thought he was talking about the guy right at the beginning with the bat to the face.
Old 04-30-2013   #38
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
First time i've ever forgotten my headphones at work D: I watched it once with speakers but i wanna watch again.. multiple times..

D:
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #39
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
I honestly think I'm going to be spending most of my time playing as Michael, with bits of Trevor thrown in every now and then. I don't know why buy Franklin just doesn't appeal to me (although I do like to look of some of his outfits)
I feel pretty much the same, Michael feels the most believable and fleshed out, although I like Trevor too.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #40
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
I felt the same as well. But now I feel that Franklin will bring back some of the original SA aspects with his gang background. Trevor, Franklin, and then Michael that's just how I feel.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #41
7 Day Theory
with fate guiding my every move

7 Day Theory is on a distinguished road7 Day Theory is on a distinguished road
Game is lookin' good. Really enjoyed Trevor's trailer. Also I really like how the police cars look.
7 Day Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #42
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
I feel pretty much the same, Michael feels the most believable and fleshed out, although I like Trevor too.
Exactly, I feel like Trevor is there for the 'crazy GTA moments' and Franklin for the 'SA was the best GTA yea gang banging shit'

Michael on the other hand is a character I could actually care about.
Old 04-30-2013   #43
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Way ahead of you this time Ash, already spotted that myself, unless you've seen more than just the logo on the shack in the Trevor shotgun scene?
As havok said, right at the start with the Trevor text, the person he whacks with the bat is wearing an MC Jacket, it isn't clear which MC it is but it nearly matches the style The Lost MC Jackets had in TLAD, and of course yeah, the colored "Lost MC Los Santos" tag giving off that 60s/70s Biker style.

edit: And yeah, Trevor was my main interest before today, now it's on Michael, mainly because he's different, a Family Man who's rich, seems pretty damn normal, etc, I'm more interested in how things go for him, I've watched his trailer the most, ...then again that could be because Radio Ga Ga is used.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #44
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's safe to say I like these characters more today than yesterday. I'll try to spread my time across them evenly, though I'll end up spending most time as Trevor because at this point the countryside appeals to me a lot more than the city.

The thing about Franklin is he's reminding me of a kind of CJ/Luis hybrid (not a good thing); his trailer was a mix of hood and uppity "I'm way better than my deadbeat friends" attitude. I'm certainly not happy about him being in Grove Street (Families or whatever), because we've been there and done it. As long as he stands up for himself and doesn't get pushed around like those other two did, then I'll be happy enough to play as him.

I have a new respect for Michael as well. I love him, so much, they've improved that character model and made him look a few years younger. He seems really aggressive, which is something we hadn't seen yet.

And Trevor is the man.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013   #45
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
everyone see the bike right at the beginning of Michael's trailer? It has a headlight mounted on the handlebars. I think thats pretty interesting.