Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2013   #1
billybob217

billybob217 is an unknown quantity at this point
(REQUEST) New zombie mod with drunk animations

Ok guys i got this neat little idea for a mod like Left 4 liberty. I was wondering if someone could create a zombie mod that instead of having the zombies walk like they do in Left 4 liberty, they walk like niko in drunk mode (or very similar). This would make the zombies feel more like dead clumsy zombies if you could edit the drunk mode so maybe they walk with their arms waving around or something similar. This would make it feel more real. Does anyone know if this is posible and if they are willing to give it a go?
billybob217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013   #2
Cutpurse
Newbie Member

Cutpurse is an unknown quantity at this point
It's definitely possible. I've seen and experienced what great mods are capable of (nearly anything), and it's really a simple request, compared to a lot of other things people do to games these days.
It just requires someone more skilled and imaginative than most of the zombie modders I've seen for the game. I'm not saying those people are unskilled, at all, don't get me wrong, but zombies should act like they do in The Walking Dead (the TV series).
We want zombies that not only flail at you, but that will bite you. Maybe even grab onto hard enough that you would have to pistol whip or shove them off of you. That, of course, requires entirely new mechanics, and that's not easy job.

I wish I could be the one to do it. I currently have plans to take online classes to do such a specific thing, but for now I'm just an annoyed mod-user and forumer. :/

Good luck with the search!

- Cutpurse
Cutpurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013   #3
billybob217

billybob217 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the reply Im glad im not the only one who thinks this
billybob217 is offline   Reply With Quote