Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2012   #16
RoyalPredator

RoyalPredator is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone write a script which one will edit these settings of Nixomod without Nixomod installed?
NIXOMOD's physics
DOWN FORCE: 20
MAX SPEED: 300
CAR GRAVITY: 65
CLOSE CAR GRAVITY: 40
AIRBRAKE: 5.55
RoyalPredator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012   #17
jerkitty
Ghost

jerkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
can you make a mod that lets you spawn freinds like roman ect. as bodygurds
jerkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #18
Nevitro

Nevitro is an unknown quantity at this point
Jerkitty - there are many mods like You want, it's no need to make another 'coped' script.

RoyalPredator - nixomod edit file without nixomod mod? Impossible ;D
You mean about ".ini" file? I just must ask author or this mod about it.

JulioNIB - i gave You my script [AIMS = VATS in fallout 3] and how looks progess? I think You will see it
Nevitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013   #19
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
OK I'll be waiting.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013   #20
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
My friend Nevitro, loved your scripts from the start (although there are some of your script mods that I dunno).

I have a topic about the Guided Missile script. I really guess that in San Andreas game, there is a weapon that fires guided missiles (the Heatseeking Rocket Launcher), and in TBoGT (perhaps), in Sexy Time mission, there are peoples with rocket launcher firing at Buzzard helicopter, but the rocket chases me, and Not So Fast mission, an Annihilator helicopter loaded with Mk151 rockets, but it fired with guidance.

I really know if you can make a script to recall the San Andreas era like this one.
Cheers.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013   #21
Nevitro

Homyans - You want beta AIMS [VATS] on e-mail? I see JulioNIB don't work with it
Old 02-02-2013   #22
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Ok send it to me:
Homayans@hotmail.com
Old 02-07-2013   #23
Nevitro

Wrong e-mail? My gmail said "No exist e-mail".

And about AIMS - i found way to make good marks of body and ... pause game! Mod just need small refine about jumping camera between people, time from 0 to go up [now it is high jump from 0.0 to 1.0].

I think in this weekend i should relase AIMS. Now i got DeadEye but i still testing and want realse 3.0 like finally version.
Old 02-10-2013   #24
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Sorry bro made a mistake its Homyans@hotmail.com
Old 02-22-2013   #25
UsernamesMeh
Newbie Member

UsernamesMeh is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd think it would be nice to just see more environmental stuff, like civilians selling drugs to other peds, other peds getting arrest or chased etc. Just like real life stuff
UsernamesMeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013   #26
Nevitro

Selling drugs i saw on scripts, also arresting people.
I had idea for one good, real mod. But today i have many exams and i just trying to finish my VATS mod [i just must found way for few thinks... matematic, matematic and matematic ... remeber, don't sleep on lessons with X,Y,Z ;D]
Old 04-08-2013   #27
JohnBart
Newbie Member

JohnBart is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey folks,

Sorry if this counts necro-posting, but I didn't want to start a new topic for this...

Anyways, is there any chance of tinkering the Securicar a bit, so that it would spawn with security guards instead of civilian drivers? I have checked pedgrp.dat and cargrp.dat to see what settings the game uses for the vehicle, and noticed that even though the ped category assigned to the van is POPCYCLE_GROUP_SECURITY (which consists of m_m_armoured and m_m_securityman, the two security guard models in-game), the vehicle still keeps spawning with mere civilians in-game.

What else should be changed to fix this?
JohnBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #28
carlos70

carlos70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

CAN ANY BODY MAKE A GETAWAY DRIVER MOD THAT YOU CAN CALL WHEN THE POLICE ARE CHASING YOU asi MOD
carlos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013   #29
Nevitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBart View Post
Hey folks,

Sorry if this counts necro-posting, but I didn't want to start a new topic for this...

Anyways, is there any chance of tinkering the Securicar a bit, so that it would spawn with security guards instead of civilian drivers? I have checked pedgrp.dat and cargrp.dat to see what settings the game uses for the vehicle, and noticed that even though the ped category assigned to the van is POPCYCLE_GROUP_SECURITY (which consists of m_m_armoured and m_m_securityman, the two security guard models in-game), the vehicle still keeps spawning with mere civilians in-game.

What else should be changed to fix this?
Did You unchecked "read-only" for this file?

Quote:
CAN ANY BODY MAKE A GETAWAY DRIVER MOD THAT YOU CAN CALL WHEN THE POLICE ARE CHASING YOU asi MOD
This is possible and easy to make. Just checking stars when police are searching You for example, every 30 seconds and one driver will come to Your position and will drive away.

For everyone - my antyvirus shows this page have virus, that why i did not come here. For future i will try to make a my page for everyone.
Old 05-18-2013   #30
topgungtamod

topgungtamod is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought about sniper ped who is hunting for us... there is a red line coming from his rifle...he hides like 300 metres on roofs.... (it's for not multiplayer gamers propably most useful heh)

the more comprehensive script...
I saw telekinesis power mod by JuliNIB: cool but there is no hands movements, which could be added. I would like to add there something like flying and stoping bullets like Neo did in Matrix. (neo skin is made by some other guy btw) I would like in that script that when you fly low above streets the cars and peds are hit by the wind impact and fly above you (just like was in matrix ) And 2 the most powerful attacks of telekinesis in that mod:
1. push everything (not just one target) whole streets! Every objcet is being pushed by the force: every lamp, ped, car... xD
2. you gather 10 objects in the air and you can throw it into someone (it is possible to do in that JulioNiB) but you have to select enemies. I would like a mod where random objects (10) are gathered in 1 sec and then you can aim with it.
topgungtamod is offline   Reply With Quote