Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013   #16
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
If there are hidden packages in the ocean forget about it. That shark is still out there dammit!!!!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   #17
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
If they go that route I'm sure they would throw in some weapons capable of being fired underwater, else that's just bullshit.
Old 03-29-2013   #18
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I really do like the weather effects with the lighning shown. Very interesting to see Michael with his designer (?) sunglasses on.

Last edited by Russ; 03-29-2013 at 10:40 PM..
Old 03-29-2013   #19
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
I just wanna drive as Michael at night during a storm with some electro or jazz on the radio. So chill, that would be
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013   #20
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phexitol View Post
I just wanna drive as Michael at night during a storm with some electro or jazz on the radio. So chill, that would be
Totally agree. The way things look, nice long drives are going to be a reality. Also, it's obvious that the Hollywood Bowl is a featured landmark. I know it's a long shot, but it would be great to have a known performer have concert there like Phil Collins in VCS.