Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013   #1
誠 Makoto
The summer night skies.

誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Find a way to bring more people to this forum.

Hey its me Makoto, and I see that there is only like 34 or probably 24 people online on this forum and I love this forum and all. So I think we should make this forum more alive! I see other forums that have 700 or more people online! I am now going to make a list of suggestions on how to bring this forum better so more people can join.

Suggestions:
Add more sections and other sub-forums to those sections.
Games, and game adds, Role-playing forums (like in the first suggestion) ect.
Make this site well protected from hackers.
And a Chat box for people to talk to in.

And that's about it. If there is anyone else anyone else would like to add to these idea's please speak up! Thank you!
誠 Makoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013   #2
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 誠 Makoto View Post
Add more sections and other sub-forums to those sections.
Games, and game adds, Role-playing forums (like in the first suggestion) ect.
More different sections just means more sections that no one is posting in.

Quote:
Make this site well protected from hackers.
Hackers? I've been here for almost ten years, and I can't remember any real instance of what you'd call "hackers". All we have is spam bots, most of which the average user won't even see.

Quote:
And a Chat box for people to talk to in.
We've had things similar to chat boxes in the past, including an IRC. They were used for about two days before they were completely abandoned.

I have the perfect solution to make this place more active: release a new GTA game.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013   #3
誠 Makoto
The summer night skies.

誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
More different sections just means more sections that no one is posting in.

Hackers? I've been here for almost ten years, and I can't remember any real instance of what you'd call "hackers". All we have is spam bots, most of which the average user won't even see.

We've had things similar to chat boxes in the past, including an IRC. They were used for about two days before they were completely abandoned.

I have the perfect solution to make this place more active: release a new GTA game.
Thank you for telling me all these things! I'm new here so I wouldn't know. Any other ideas?
Old 03-21-2013   #4
math22
Stunting is life

math22 is an unknown quantity at this point
making some kind of "forum games" on the forum may help to make this place more active!
math22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #5
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
ZCABs right, we have tried a lot of things such as irc etc. But it was all abandoned. Whats hurting the activity most is the lack of information about GTA V and its almost 5 years to the day since GTA IV. When there is news, even if its not much, its a motive for users to post here and it does actually get busy but after 3 months of silent treatment it becomes inactive again.
Once GTA V is released, like every GTA release, the forums will be busy again. Its always good to see people give feedback and try to help bring some life
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013   #6
誠 Makoto
The summer night skies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
ZCABs right, we have tried a lot of things such as irc etc. But it was all abandoned. Whats hurting the activity most is the lack of information about GTA V and its almost 5 years to the day since GTA IV. When there is news, even if its not much, its a motive for users to post here and it does actually get busy but after 3 months of silent treatment it becomes inactive again.
Once GTA V is released, like every GTA release, the forums will be busy again. Its always good to see people give feedback and try to help bring some life
True, true.