Old 11-01-2008   #121
TheLord
Newbie Member

TheLord is on a distinguished roadTheLord is on a distinguished roadTheLord is on a distinguished road
You are GRIM talented very I have this skin, but little hairstyles have, work in addition something, OK?
TheLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008   #122
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Can't wait to see more releases from you.
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #123
ebor
Newbie Member

ebor is on a distinguished roadebor is on a distinguished roadebor is on a distinguished road
Hey, this is my first time here but I have been downloading and visiting this site for about 8 months now and I thought that I would finally sign up.

I am still trying to get over just how much I enjoyed grim's mods. These are truly the best weapons mods I have seen for SA, and I actively look for weapons mods about once a month. I was going to download some more from his website, but I find that the page no longer exist. I then began to look for his new website, but it looks like he doesn't have one anymore. My question is does Grim have a website or has he just stopped modding? I can't seem to find him on the internet other than what he had uploaded on some sites. Does anyone know if he is still making mods?
ebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #124
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Yes friend, he is making the GTA-IV's weapons mod and if you want to visit his website check this : http://grim-nyberg.blogspot.com/
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #125
ebor
Newbie Member

ebor is on a distinguished roadebor is on a distinguished roadebor is on a distinguished road
Well, I can't read Swedish but thanks anyway. Since he's working on GTA IV, I might as well get a copy for when he does release his mods.
ebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #126
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
We are waiting for his new mods to be released and that would be very nice
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009   #127
Ultraussie

Ultraussie is on a distinguished roadUltraussie is on a distinguished road
I love the Steyr AUG and the M870 black. Except the M870 doesnt hold right in the hand ;(
Any fixes?
BTW Bulldog's awesome....
Love the way it holds at the shoulder
Sadly, the USP sux.
The icon looks like its a chrome real-pic, kinda, so I dont use the USP.
I use someone elses 92SB.
Ultraussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #128
Nexter
Newbie Member

Nexter is on a distinguished roadNexter is on a distinguished roadNexter is on a distinguished road
hi GRIM can you please give here link for downloading sounds for weapon skins pack vol 3?? thnx
Nexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009   #129
FPl302
Modder
Newbie Member

FPl302 is on a distinguished roadFPl302 is on a distinguished roadFPl302 is on a distinguished road
Wow man, on GTAF we can't see so good weapons like yours. And what programs u using for modeling and texture?
FPl302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #130
doramide7
Newbie Member

doramide7 is on a distinguished roaddoramide7 is on a distinguished roaddoramide7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
"! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Matthews stuff\GRIM's Weapon Pack -Volume III-.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

i swear my computer is rootered
ok, will do. i still swear my computer is rootered

EDIT: i realise what i'm doing wrong now. every now and then i'll get a download that requires me to have the website i'm downloading from open the whole time, or the download stops towards the end and tells me its finished, when really half the stuff is not there. so i'll try again (third time lucky) and it better work this time
doramide7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #131
doramide7
Newbie Member

doramide7 is on a distinguished roaddoramide7 is on a distinguished roaddoramide7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
i d/led it and it messed up my game.

i dont know why.

looks like im gonna have to reinstall.
its ok though grim cuz the guns were lookin really really nice.
did you do it all correctly?

btw i went to install mine, but when i clicked on gta3.img it said there was a .dir file missing, so i had to use SAMI (the lazy person way ) a couple of the guns are rooted (sami killed them) but i can live with that
doramide7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012   #132
sicoy
Newbie Member

sicoy is on a distinguished roadsicoy is on a distinguished roadsicoy is on a distinguished road
hello ?

hi Grim, ive been recently started playing GTA SA again with ur mod, i played with vol2 of ur mod pack, only today i found that u have released vol3 lol...

i had good time playing ur vol2, but one thing i dont like is that there is no Deagle in there, seems like uve replaced it with the M93R right ? my question is, is in this vol3 u still replace Deagle with another gun ?? if not, then how do i make Deagle normal again ? i am really common people against modding, i tried replacing back te values inside weapon.dat but no luck...pls pls help me

PS : sorry for digging up ancient thread

okay..hold on with my last post...downloaded this...installed...no more complaint....have a nice day Mr Grim...

Last edited by sicoy; 05-04-2012 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
sicoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013   #133
Maddjoe

Maddjoe is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dude these weapons are really awesome, am now collecting different replacements(skins/clothes/cars/sounds...) to make the perfect GTA SA and these weapons well do the job and even more
but the download isn't working when i click i get 404 not found error please try to reupload them
but am so excited to try them so please reupload them
Maddjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #134
DarkenedTrooper
Lost ODST
Newbie Member

DarkenedTrooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
Nice pic Xion

@emphysema: u must have done something wrong, but as i said try the SAMI file quick and eazy
Darn, this thread is old but, I guess this is my best option at this moment in time,

So GRIM, I followed the installation instructions to the letter, but whenever I enter an aircraft of any sort, my game freezes, and I have to subsequently put my Laptop to sleep, wake it up and Windows Task Manager the crap out of it. Any ideas as to where I went wrong?
DarkenedTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote