Old 03-10-2013   #1
haendel21
Newbie Member

haendel21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy no news of gta V

rockstar didn't post any news about gta V for a while. Since the release date announcement, we haven't received any other news about the game. Would rockstar be deceived by their fans who were insulting them ? Some of them were even canceling their preorders. Or maybe R* is making something bigger of the game like they said : ''it's their biggest project to date'' . I just hope that it will be worth the wait .
haendel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I could be reading too far into their press release, but I think they realised that if they ship the game on the proposed release date, it wouldn't be as polished as they would have liked, so delayed the release so they can reach the standards they have set. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Old 03-10-2013   #3
誠 Makoto
The summer night skies.

誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough誠 Makoto will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
I could be reading too far into their press release, but I think they realised that if they ship the game on the proposed release date, it wouldn't be as polished as they would have liked, so delayed the release so they can reach the standards they have set. Tell me if I'm wrong.
I agree with you too, I think they are just polishing it more. Also, who knows in addition to GTA V they are going to make their "greatest creation yet" part of GTA V. Wouldn't you agree?
誠 Makoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #4
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I'm starting to feel a little sad about the game being delayed. It's going to work out great with the official release date and me having vacation at that time. I just would like some more teaser stuff or maybe a new trailer. Man, I keep thinking about that f...ing shark!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013   #5
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
no news until July

belee dat

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013   #6
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I hope not. I'm still pretty excited about the game's potential. I just don't want to be distracted with other titles near the release date.
Old 03-17-2013   #7
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
We'll start seeing stuff in May. Advertising was meant to pick up again in Januray before the delay, which was ~4 months before the Spring release date, so May makes sense.

It's pretty strange looking at the Newswire and seeing that they've only made 2 posts since the delay, neither of which were in March.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #8
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppar View Post
no news until July

belee dat
I'd say none until August but yeah, we won't have any for awhile.

Maybe some screens post-E3 sometime but that's it.
Old 03-20-2013   #9
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
I'd say none until August but yeah, we won't have any for awhile.

Maybe some screens post-E3 sometime but that's it.
august is only a month away from release.

we will definitely see previews from july.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #10
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

I would venture sometime in May to keep the buzz going.
Old 03-31-2013   #11
VISALI

VISALI is on a distinguished roadVISALI is on a distinguished road
It is just analogy, but I see a little chance for new information and trailer in later March or early April. If you can remember, Rockstar released the first information and trailer a few weeks after GTA3's tenth anniversary, the first previews and second trailer after Vice City's tenth anniversary. GTA IV is being five years old on 29th April. What do you think?
VISALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013   #12
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Possibly, then again who knows at this point. A new trailer would be nice though. Maybe showcasing some underwater action.
Old 04-04-2013   #13
Shinji Hirako
Welcome to the Inverted World

Shinji Hirako is an unknown quantity at this point
Well there are the new screens and the Boxart. But that's it. Trailer 3 will hopefully come next month. (First post btw, I came over from GTAForums)
Shinji Hirako is offline   Reply With Quote