Stuca1RBLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

Stuca1RBLX for City Roleplay -Weekends and Thursdays-
Stuca1RBLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013   #182
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, not sure if anyone has come across this so I'm just checking. Last night decided to try some IV online for PS3 in like forever. Driving around I noticed everyone hanging out at the airport (as usual). So I decide to go there and stir things up. When I get there it appears that someone had uploaded some mods to the map. What I mean is, there was a huge ramp on the runway that you could drive up and the top was multi-leveled platform with additional heli landing pads. Mind you, you had to drive up the thing as it went all the way to the "ceiling". Don't know how this happened or if it was something deliberate. Just shocked me to see this huge structure there.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013   #183
Vuladiko95
Newbie Member

Vuladiko95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got the game today but if anybody ever wants someone to play with, my psn is Vuladiko95, just like my username.

Looking at some other replies, it seems it's good to mention whether or not you have a mic. Unfortunately, I do not.

Last edited by Vuladiko95; 05-17-2013 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Vuladiko95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #184
Cfizz4
Newbie Member

Cfizz4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cfizz4
Cfizz4 is offline   Reply With Quote