Old 01-12-2013   #481
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
What exactly do you intend to do with these weapons? I don't really see the use of combining weapons that are already in weapon packs and can be downloaded in seconds seperately.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #482
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
What exactly do you intend to do with these weapons? I don't really see the use of combining weapons that are already in weapon packs and can be downloaded in seconds seperately.
Well, I mean... I need to renew the weapons (but to keep the urban style) from my previous Urban Weapons pack and adding more weapons inside it, so it will add extra variety.

Also, I've included modified default.ide (all configured for IV, TLAD, and TBoGT), allowing the players to change the weapon names when messing around with WeaponInfo.xml in either GTA IV, TLAD, or TBoGT.

That's all, Killerfist.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #483
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Get permission from NikoFromIndo and it's fine by me, just don't list us under the author but put us in the credits

oh and make sure you credit the original authors aswell, we only converted the weapons.. the guys that actually made the 3d models deserve to be credited.
Old 01-14-2013   #484
Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Get permission from NikoFromIndo and it's fine by me, just don't list us under the author but put us in the credits

oh and make sure you credit the original authors aswell, we only converted the weapons.. the guys that actually made the 3d models deserve to be credited.
Thank you very much, Killerfist. I know that from a long time before I joined into GTA modding, I loved the weapon selections, including my first download back then. I think it's the PPSh-41 of yours.

I will release soon at weekend without notice , and let know NikoFromIndo about that if it's okay.
Old 01-18-2013   #485
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
I'm back with a request: (I Promised myself not eat shit again)
XM29 OICW:
Real Pic: http://www.1zoom.net/big2/69/229863-Berserker.jpg
Searched Gamebanana couldn't find a model anyway I Found a Heckler And Koch weapons pack for Fallout New Vegas that has this XM29 OICW And a lot of HK Weapons for you modders. I'm Only requesting XM29.
Here is the link for the weapons pack:

http://narod.ru/disk/56467924001.c22...6K%209.7z.html

Thank you very much People, I Hope someone makes this mod Cause Delta Force Land Warrior was one of the first games I Played And I Always selected XM29 OICW, I Love this weapon.

Thank you cheers.

Edit: It's been 5 days anyone doesn't want to make this weapon?
GFX: Nvidia GT 440

Last edited by Homyans; 01-23-2013 at 08:59 AM..
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013   #486
Onisara

Onisara is an unknown quantity at this point
To CORE.MAX2010

Could you do the MW2 ACR with the Acog sight please. This mod came from this site http://mctavishmods.blogspot.co.uk/

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Msu1gv9egh.../s1600/acr.png

Cheers

Onisara
Onisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #487
Sgt.Kanyo
Banned

Sgt.Kanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
This is not a weapons request, but you said I should post it here, so I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say, I'd like to see a proper USMC / US Army soldier. A convert from CoD MW2 would be nice. I really like the ACU camoflague pattern on the US Army soldiers. Something like this would be amazing:
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4563/34257622.jpg
Either the left one or the right one would be perfect. Oh and important thing, please disable specular map, I don't want to have a "wet" soldier, that reflects the world.

Thanks in advance
Sgt.Kanyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #488
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I don't know who told you that but this is not the place to request player models, you'll have better luck making a request on a (player) mod on gta4-mods.com.
Old 01-31-2013   #489
Sgt.Kanyo
Banned

Sgt.Kanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Well edsir linked us to this site on his Special Operations ped mod. He strictly said post it here, and not on gta4-mods.com, but oh well.
Sgt.Kanyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013   #490
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Oh yeah I understand the confusion, Edsir usually makes weapons.. that ped mod is an exception but he probably used the same info (and links) he always uses on his mods.
Old 02-01-2013   #491
Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Kanyo View Post
This is not a weapons request, but you said I should post it here, so I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say, I'd like to see a proper USMC / US Army soldier. A convert from CoD MW2 would be nice. I really like the ACU camoflague pattern on the US Army soldiers. Something like this would be amazing:
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4563/34257622.jpg
Either the left one or the right one would be perfect. Oh and important thing, please disable specular map, I don't want to have a "wet" soldier, that reflects the world.

Thanks in advance
Why don't you ask ac.amir or CORE.MAX2010 for converting those ped models?
That way you can get what you want (sorry if I post this at the wrong forum, but I'm helping with anyway I can).
Old 02-07-2013   #492
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
New weapon pack coming soon!

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6033/48042390.jpg
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013   #493
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Edsir forget my request.
I Guess I Have no choice but to join the modders community, Killerfiist send me the tutorial to make weapons for GTA IV only by using 3DSMAX, from Fallout and Gamebanana (CSS).

Last edited by Homyans; 02-10-2013 at 04:44 AM..
Old 02-10-2013   #494
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Yeah am sry i tried to do it but i did get some error when i exported the model. However i would recomend you start with zmodeler instead of 3dmax. Its much easier just look at coltmastertutorial (thats how we all learned it) and i promise if you got any questions i will answer.
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013   #495
Homyans
Vault Boy!

I Got 3DSMAX already, And I Can't watch Videos in YouTube Internet speed is to low, Thanks for your support bro!
Also Killerfist homyans@hotmail.com is my email.