Old 01-05-2013   #466
50percentJoe

50percentJoe is an unknown quantity at this point
So far everything is fine, I don't want to bother you finding a sound for it and all that. I've already tweaked the weapons data a little bit to match it better anyways. I'm trying to get back in the saddle on modding GTA, I took a couple years off from it since SA was out, been wasting all my time on modding Fallout New vegas.
50percentJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #467
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Well I wouldn't call it wasting your time, FO NV is a great game

But okay sure, have fun with it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #468
50percentJoe

lol, I dunno, after having completed my "modern overhaul" mods on vgunetwork, I felt I was too burnt out to even play the game for a little while.
Old 01-07-2013   #469
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Homyans
am sorry for not made the weapon but am very busy but still i was not able to convert it. I get some error but try to ask my friend killerfist.

And if i forgot any request please post it here and i will start doing it after i finish my big action movie production.
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013   #470
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comm View Post
Hey guys, not to be a burden and I hate to ask.

Was wondering if you guys would be able to convert this model into GTA IV?

http://l4d2.gamebanana.com/skins/116379
Sorry mate that's an L4D2 model (.vpk) I don't know how and if it's possible to convert those files. I can't seem to find a CSS model of that weapon.

@Edsir What kind of error? just PM me or w/e if you need help with that
Old 01-08-2013   #471
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Sorry mate that's an L4D2 model (.vpk) I don't know how and if it's possible to convert those files. I can't seem to find a CSS model of that weapon.

@Edsir What kind of error? just PM me or w/e if you need help with that
You can open .vpk using crafty
it's the same with .rar

Last edited by NikoFromIndo; 01-08-2013 at 07:57 AM..
NikoFromIndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #472
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I did not know that, thanks

hmm still something wrong with the texture files

Last edited by Killerfist; 01-08-2013 at 08:10 AM..
Old 01-09-2013   #473
50percentJoe

Random thought...

I see a lot of mods with foregrips, but they are positioned where the player character just holds it normally, however... The Street Sweeper has a foregrip like animation. So, just out of curiosity, has anyone tried lining up a weapon with the street sweepers animation?

Swapping it out with say, the Uzi's actually works decently, makes Niko look like he's firing it a little wildly. I didn't get a chance to see if blindfire works though, he might pump it like a shotgun.
Old 01-09-2013   #474
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Thought about that before but no, you'd only be able to replace is with another shotgun since it still shoots shotgun bullets (and he fires it like it's a shotgun). To change that you'd have to change the anim group to that of a machinegun which would also change the way he holds the weapon. So it's no use really
Old 01-09-2013   #475
50percentJoe

So the bullet type is attacked to the weapon anim itself? I swapped out the ak47 anim in the anim.img with the Street sweepers animation and he seemed to hold it relatively close, just not lined up totally with the aug I was using.

I think if you change the animation in the anim.img you can bypass having to change the weapon group. I'm just spitballing here though, I haven't had a chance to test it past screwing around with the Aug from GRIM's weapon pack. Replacing the animation resulted in using rifle rounds, it just didn't line up.
Old 01-09-2013   #476
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Might be worth checking out, I'll do that later

thanks for the suggestion
Old 01-09-2013   #477
50percentJoe

No problem, it struck me as worth giving a shot, I'm going to see if it matches up better with an mp5k I have on hand later this evening.
Old 01-11-2013   #478
Comm

Comm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
hmm still something wrong with the texture files
No Worries;

Thanks for looking into it though!
Comm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #479
50percentJoe

So I don't know if anyone would be super interested in this.... Buuuuut, here's all the Resident Evil 5 weapons in OBJ format. Forewarning, the primary textures on them are really low res, they gain most of their detail through normal and specular mapping.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22839...il5Weapons.rar

That's about 32 weapons in there... Including a minigun, which I realize there aren't proper animations for, but its all actually really close to the same model detail and style as the plain GTA4 weapons. Could be neat.
Old 01-12-2013   #480
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Updating my previous released Urban Weapons Pack

Well... I think I'm hate to say this, but I have my plan to re-up my previous Unofficial Urban Weapons Pack of mine (http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/uno...ns-pack-f17177).

I'm gonna need ONE MORE permission to use the weapons from Urban Weapons Pack made by RNK Firearms (http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/urban-weapons-f13665). Those guns are pretty excellent, by the way.

Oh, and I have some of the weapon mods that made by Push (like M249, P90, and Tactical Uzi for TBoGT) or CORE.MAX2010 (like MW3 Striker) in that weapon pack, so it will be the last time I will re-up my own weapon pack (plus other guns and melee weapons from various authors).

If you "gunsmith" modders are willing to grant my permission, I will gladly appreciated it.

Cheers.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote