Old 12-18-2012   #421
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
What do you mean ghillie it up? like camo colors or actual fake foliage on the weapon? If you find me a reskin on gamebanana.com I can do that, but I can't make stuff from scratch
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #422
Sylvo

Sylvo is an unknown quantity at this point
I mean add fake foliage to weapon, like you would see on a sniper today.
I have look on gamebanana, see what I can find, I get back to you in like hour or so.
http://ofab.co.uk/rusty/download.php?view.402
Only one I could find do think you can do it?

Last edited by Sylvo; 12-18-2012 at 05:19 PM..
Sylvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #423
Recon_
Newbie Member

Recon_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you guys make an M4 ACOG like this one?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwCA&dur=1755

and an AK 47 like this?
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ak+47...9,r:0,s:0,i:89
Recon_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #424
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Hello folks I'm back to modding again after busy playing a lot of awesome games in the last few weeks

Today I'll release Silverballer converted from here
and here's what it looks like, still need to fix the hand positioning though (having trouble fixing it cuz my 3dsmax always crash, so I go back to zmod2)

Last edited by NikoFromIndo; 12-18-2012 at 11:31 PM..
NikoFromIndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012   #425
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvo View Post
I mean add fake foliage to weapon, like you would see on a sniper today.
I have look on gamebanana, see what I can find, I get back to you in like hour or so.
http://ofab.co.uk/rusty/download.php?view.402
Only one I could find do think you can do it?
Nice find, I'll try and make it for you.. looking at what's inside the .rar file you linked too it should be no problem. I'll let you know as soon as it's finished
Old 12-19-2012   #426
foad.fakor
Agent 007

foad.fakor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
hello killerfist.
check you mail.

i missed (r)

killerfist but i cant open the openformats(.odr) with 3ds max.

how did you get my work killerfist? was it good? or bad?

Last edited by foad.fakor; 12-19-2012 at 03:29 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
foad.fakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012   #427
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I wasn't able to open it, but I told you before make sure GIMS is working before you proceed because you won't be able to convert weapons without it. Gims is a plugin for autodesk that allows you to open openformat files
Old 12-19-2012   #428
Sylvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Nice find, I'll try and make it for you.. looking at what's inside the .rar file you linked too it should be no problem. I'll let you know as soon as it's finished
Thank you, you don't know how long took me find that, and still can't believe no one has made a sniper like this yet, I have seen plenty of ghillie-suits, but no fake foliaged snipers.
So if get it done, thank you.
Old 12-19-2012   #429
kristjannuus
Newbie Member

kristjannuus is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello and thank you so much for doing this!
If anyone has the time, will and power to do this, I would be ultimately grateful!
Could anyone create a SIG-550 for GTA IV?
It would look like this http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/SGI-5k
Note the greenish color!

I would be forever thankful for you! If anyone has done this, could they PM me?
Thank you in advance!

Kris
kristjannuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012   #430
foad.fakor
Agent 007

excuse me killerfist but the video isn't available.
any other videos?(in our country the IE speed is too low(20 kb)!)
can you put in a zip and send it?
Old 12-19-2012   #431
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Just search on youtube, gta 4 autodesk converting weapons

Quote:
Thank you, you don't know how long took me find that, and still can't believe no one has made a sniper like this yet, I have seen plenty of ghillie-suits, but no fake foliaged snipers.
So if get it done, thank you.
Sry man but it doesn't work properly in GTA, the foliage textures are transparant at certain parts. In Gta that means when you look at it through that angle, some parts of the gun become transparant aswell. I've tried working with transparant textures before but it simply doesn't work like it should.

If you can find me a different rifle on gamebanana I'd be happy to make that for you though, but this particular model will not work (the rifle itself was also really low poly so I copied various parts from other rifles to improve the look but it's a shame the foliage doesn't work properly).

Last edited by Killerfist; 12-19-2012 at 10:33 AM..
Old 12-19-2012   #432
Sylvo

Quote:
Just search on youtube, gta 4 autodesk converting weapons

Sry man but it doesn't work properly in GTA, the foliage textures are transparant at certain parts. In Gta that means when you look at it through that angle, some parts of the gun become transparant aswell. I've tried working with transparant textures before but it simply doesn't work like it should.

If you can find me a different rifle on gamebanana I'd be happy to make that for you though, but this particular model will not work (the rifle itself was also really low poly so I copied various parts from other rifles to improve the look but it's a shame the foliage doesn't work properly).
Ah, yeah that blows, thanks trying, I have another look around see what I can find. Thank you, anyway, for trying.

Quote:
Ah, yeah that blows, thanks trying, I have another look around see what I can find. Thank you, anyway, for trying.
Well I did not find one with fake foliage but did find this:http://gamebanana.com/mw3/skins/116660, which would fit very nicely if you could make, it. Thanks.

Last edited by Sylvo; 12-19-2012 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 12-19-2012   #433
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
@Naruto which weapon would you like that non-scoped tokarev to replace? I can also do those attachments on the aks-74u but I don't retexture weapons (it's simply something I'm not good at so give it a go yourself). About that aks-74u though, I wouldn't mind converting a different one. Go here and select one you'd like http://gamebanana.com/skins/search?search=aks-74u

The one we converted before isn't the best out there , it has some parts that have wierd textures (not NikoFromIndo's fault, the texture maps are just messed up).
My friend Killerfist... I've remembered that you said you don't retex already published weapons some time ago. Just the thing is... editing main textures with CorelDRAW or Photoscape is a piece of cake, but any idea about editing the Normal map? (Specular map is somewhat simple, according to me, just make the main textures black and white, and it's good to go).

And I have a reference of Armalite AR-18 assault rifle. This is what do I think about after having a study tour in Jogjakarta for 4 days. The Weapon Information is at this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armalite_AR-18
and the preview here:

Any chance of converting this one? I'm really tired from the study tour and too lazy to look on Gamebanana, but at least I still got experience there.
Quote:
I'm already 4 days there, so I don't wanna argue about something that foad.fakor said about Warez and anything related to it.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012   #434
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Any chance of converting this one? I'm really tired from the study tour and too lazy to look on Gamebanana, but at least I still got experience there.
Find me a model and I'll convert it for you, saying you're too lazy to do it is not an excuse.. you are asking me to convert a weapon so the least you can do is look for a model yourself.

Don't know what you mean with the normal map though, you'll have to explain that to me. Are you asking me how to do those? If so just download the Nvidea normal map filter for photoshop (it's a plugin) then go to filter -> nvidea tool -> normalmapfilter and make a normal map. Usually it's best to also add two layers of gaussian blur (a little, about 1,5) and set the layer mode to 'overlay'.

Quote:
Well I did not find one with fake foliage but did find this:http://gamebanana.com/mw3/skins/116660, which would fit very nicely if you could make, it. Thanks.
Those are call of duty files, not much cod models on there so you just happened to pick a wrong one .. sorry . You can see it's the right kind of file if you download it and the package has a 'materials' and 'models' folder (and usually some more folders).
Old 12-20-2012   #435
foad.fakor
Agent 007

hey killer how are ya?