Old 04-23-2012   #1
sally_chth

sally_chth is on a distinguished roadsally_chth is on a distinguished roadsally_chth is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Traffic Load

Hi everybody specially IKT wassup?
I have some questions about traffic load script
As you know in GTA IV vehicle archive there are 9 chopper bikes model such as Angel, Deamon, Hexter and ... that don't appear in game; oh I wonder that traffic load script include these bikes or not? If it doesn,t how could I add them to the script?
If I add their names in cargrp it will be work or not? I mean the refrence of script is cargrp or something else?
please help me on this thanks dudes.
sally_chth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #2
Manziak

Manziak is on a distinguished roadManziak is on a distinguished roadManziak is on a distinguished road
No. Traffic Load is just a tool to fix the infamous "Taxi Bug" - YouTube or Google it to find out what it is. Traffic Load creates a more diverse and realist traffic, with more random cars. However, you can add more cars to your game. Here's a tutorial on that: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=420911
Manziak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012   #3
sally_chth

sally_chth is on a distinguished roadsally_chth is on a distinguished roadsally_chth is on a distinguished road
I know how to add vehicles my question is about that 9 chopper bikes. they will be appear with this script or not?
sally_chth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012   #4
logan4434
Newbie Member

logan4434 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have seen some of the choppers spawning, but as i never use a bike i really couldnt tell you which ones they are.
logan4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #5
Perestroika
Newbie Member

Perestroika is an unknown quantity at this point
You could always edi the script file included
Perestroika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
The best mod for traffic diversity is the one that comes with realistic flying and driving mod:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=5529

Not sure how it's called so I'd recommend just downloading that mod and reading the readme, I don't think it adds those bikes to the traffic but it does add busses to traffic and the traffic is more diverse (and costs no extra performance in my experience, trafficload however can cause some damage to performance).

Some bikes do appear in traffic btw , in alderney you have that gang which drive zombies and hexers I believe.

You can always download the simple native trainer for spawning any bike you want. I can understand if you're sick looking for those rare vehicles:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simp...rsion-64-f2115
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012   #7
sharp_nt6
Newbie Member

sharp_nt6 is on a distinguished roadsharp_nt6 is on a distinguished roadsharp_nt6 is on a distinguished road
The developers did it to keep modders away. Just use traffic load, it actually works, unlike other fixes, such as replacing the taxi model with another model. That does not fix the problem, all i t does it fill the game up with other cars.
sharp_nt6 is offline   Reply With Quote