Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012   #16
Jotov_24
Strange beautiful grass of green...

Jotov_24 is on a distinguished roadJotov_24 is on a distinguished roadJotov_24 is on a distinguished road
Hi guys. New version 3.0 of this pack called 'Evolved Car pack' (maybe the last one):
http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/th...bogtepm-f18187

All cars replaced, TBOGT pack, added cars for IV, EPM, no grainy paint, etc. It needs a little better pc than previous versions, but still with the same taste of performance & purpose to work with your favourite Traffic fix (TrafficLoad, Chikamru, etc.)
Plz somebody tell me if it works well for TBOGT.

Thanks for all your positive comments.

Last edited by Jotov_24; 11-21-2012 at 03:20 AM..
Jotov_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #17
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jotov_24, buddy, I loved your car pack when I found out the The Extended Car Pack of yours. Anyway, TBoGT seems pretty good and decent to me, and I have the EFLC too. BTW, I looked on the file size and... 375 MB? I could waste a lot of money to download your beautiful mod 'cause I'm running on a shitty modem that could take hours to complete. However, you still do a great job on the car pack. Love you, buddy. Here's your cookie.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #18
Jotov_24

Jotov_24 is on a distinguished roadJotov_24 is on a distinguished roadJotov_24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Jotov_24, buddy, I loved your car pack when I found out the The Extended Car Pack of yours. Anyway, TBoGT seems pretty good and decent to me, and I have the EFLC too. BTW, I looked on the file size and... 375 MB? I could waste a lot of money to download your beautiful mod 'cause I'm running on a shitty modem that could take hours to complete. However, you still do a great job on the car pack. Love you, buddy. Here's your cookie.
Thanks bro. Appreciate your comments.
I just wanna offer a complete version with all cars replaced. That's the reason for the filesize:
GTAIV 275mb + TBOGT 90mb + Added cars 25mb
(The vehicles.img of TBOGT is so big because have more HQ cars, and also replaced the stallion, dukes, manana, etc. that came in gta4 too)
BTW, could be good if somebody with a minimum experience in modding tell me if the TBOGT part works well for 1.1.2.0
Old 12-01-2012   #19
Jotov_24

Official video:
http://youtu.be/kz50uZ2ofDc