Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012   #1
T1GER404

T1GER404 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up GTA IV Car Pack Help... Please

Hello all, After a while now I have been using a modding GrandTheftAuto for a long time and there was a time where everything I had was perfect I had a good working car pack and all that I needed with iceEnhancer... I won't explain how I lost all of that but back then I had no problems.

Now have downgraded GTA IV to 1.0.0.4
I have installed some various differ` mods and further more
but now I am in search for a decent car pack that is good and doesn't waste alot of grnad theft auto's performance and my problem is that I always get either the No textures or invisible textures bug and after I fix that with the command line for more vidmem now I have a problem with slow rendering and I mean it's bad and takes the great fun of GTA away I like to play the game?

Can anyone please help or provie a link for a car pack that does not do this because I had one before just cannot remember what it was thank you much appreciated -T1GER404
T1GER404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You can try one of those lightweight vehicle packs, I believe I used this one before and it was pretty neat:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/ci...ack-v14-f17907

But you should upgrade to 1.0.4.0. at the very least, unless that's a typo but 1.0.0.4. is not a good patch version for mods.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #3
T1GER404

T1GER404 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thnka, for you're help buddy I have 1.4 to run IceEnhancer though else I cannot run it thanks.
T1GER404 is offline   Reply With Quote