Old 11-17-2012   #316
earljanxxx09
34R1

earljanxxx09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry about that bad link, anyways I can't find models for weapons, do you know where to look?

EDIT: I didn't find a gun similar to what I wanted, but this would be great as well
AW50F Sniper Rifle: http://gamebanana.com/models/2550

Thanks in advance

Last edited by earljanxxx09; 11-17-2012 at 05:42 AM..
earljanxxx09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #317
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
You can always make texture maps bigger than the native size, but that will certainly not improve the quality. So it's no use really.. and just respect NikoFromIndo's decision Naruto.. if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't want to do it.
@Killerfist hmm WTF man. i was giving him a tip about it.. i was thinking maybe he dident know about the dds viewer so i was thinking why dont tell him.. Maybe he really wanted to do the request but just coulded because of the bad textures..

What is this: "and just respect NikoFromIndo's decision Naruto.. if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't want to do it."

I HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HES DECISION!?? i tryed to help him, thats all. But well ok maybe we converter should stop help eachother.. with your comment you make it sound like i fucking disrespect him BUT I DONT. i dont care if he says no or not, its not my call. I really get angry on this stuff when am trying to be nice and then you just come and fuck my in the ass.. not cool mate.
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #318
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Edsir mate, I don't think you understood what I said

NikoFromIndo said he didn't want to do it and then Naruto went on about how he has been waiting for a month and really want it etc. I wasn't critising you, I just said to Naruto that if you request something and a weapon modder says he doesn't want to do it that he should respect that.

The textures thing was just a tip, I'm just saying that you can increase the resolution but not the quality. NikoFromIndo was talking about the quality. Let's say you've got a picture of 50x50 pixels and enlarge it to 100x100 , sure it's bigger but the quality is also half as good (because you enlarged it). There are ofcourse some tricks to increase the quality but (as far as I know) never to get the same quality in a bigger resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earljanxxx09 View Post
Sorry about that bad link, anyways I can't find models for weapons, do you know where to look?

EDIT: I didn't find a gun similar to what I wanted, but this would be great as well
AW50F Sniper Rifle: http://gamebanana.com/models/2550

Thanks in advance
Sure I'll try converting that one, some part of the gun might stick into his shoulder though (because it's got a pretty big stock).

*Edit*
Finished: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/aw50f-f18131

Hope you like it

Last edited by Killerfist; 11-17-2012 at 08:30 AM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #319
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

NikoFromIndo said he didn't want to do it and then Naruto went on about how he has been waiting for a month and really want it etc. I wasn't critising you, I just said to Naruto that if you request something and a weapon modder says he doesn't want to do it that he should respect that.

The textures thing was just a tip, I'm just saying that you can increase the resolution but not the quality. NikoFromIndo was talking about the quality. Let's say you've got a picture of 50x50 pixels and enlarge it to 100x100 , sure it's bigger but the quality is also half as good (because you enlarged it). There are ofcourse some tricks to increase the quality but (as far as I know) never to get the same quality in a bigger resolution.

Sure I'll try converting that one, some part of the gun might stick into his shoulder though (because it's got a pretty big stock).

*Edit*
Finished: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/aw50f-f18131

Hope you like it
Oh okay i must have been missunderstod you then :/ and ofcourse i agree with you, if a modder says no then the requester should respect that say thanks anyway.
Old 11-17-2012   #320
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha
Amateur Member

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm kinda stressful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsir98 View Post
nikfromindo you know that you just can make the textures hd through dds viewer right?
Quote:
You can always make texture maps bigger than the native size, but that will certainly not improve the quality. So it's no use really.. and just respect NikoFromIndo's decision Naruto.. if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't want to do it.
Quote:
@Killerfist hmm WTF man. i was giving him a tip about it.. i was thinking maybe he dident know about the dds viewer so i was thinking why dont tell him.. Maybe he really wanted to do the request but just coulded because of the bad textures..

What is this: "and just respect NikoFromIndo's decision Naruto.. if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't want to do it."

I HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HES DECISION!?? i tryed to help him, thats all. But well ok maybe we converter should stop help eachother.. with your comment you make it sound like i fucking disrespect him BUT I DONT. i dont care if he says no or not, its not my call. I really get angry on this stuff when am trying to be nice and then you just come and fuck my in the ass.. not cool mate.
Quote:

Quote:
Oh okay i must have been missunderstod you then :/ and ofcourse i agree with you, if a modder says no then the requester should respect that say thanks anyway.
Man... I'm kinda stressful, you know? You know something, Killerfist and edsir98, I respect you, I like you, even if I request something that some of you can't do it. I honor you that you aren't 24/7 available, and as a return, I make the WeaponInfo mods to make it something realistic when in game after you people made it.

I guess with my presence, it's just make the GTA Society even worse. I'm here trying to be honest with you people, not to make something rude here. C'mon, even if there are something that is impossible, there will be a way to solve it, right?

We are all humans, and I'm just a student, not a person working for military or Pindad.

Edit:
Now look, I'm requesting those three here (The Grand Theft Millenia, Resident Evil 4, and the Steyr AUG) because I like those in San Andreas before I was here, and I really want it in GTA IV. I talked to cjisntgay but I can't get in touch of him since August 25 this year (that's where I post the info about the WeaponInfo, look here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/bro...i-power-f16465). You can imagine I've waited 3 MONTHS for those requests and I ask you politely if either edsir98 or cjisntgay can do it. I immediately post this because the Grand Theft Millenia one is very popular in San Andreas and many people in the SA era wants it like the Christian people meeting the Pope, and the Resident Evil 4 ones, makes me remember looong time ago since I was junior high school, playing PS2, and found this game "Resident Evil 4". Plus, I noticed that edsir98 coming back in action, publishing 6 new weapon packs as he said here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/hks-mp5-a5-f17663

If you get what I mean, that's because I don't want to force you to do my requests hardly, but I'd really want it because of it. I needed something that would recall the San Andreas era. And those three are definitely enough for me.

If you guys put your faults into me, please forgive me and don't ban me forever from this site. I'm just making requests to you and as a return, I made the WeaponInfo for it.

Last edited by Naruto 607; 11-17-2012 at 10:33 AM..
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #321
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Hey man don't worry, we're not angry with you (and we aren't even able to ban you, not that I would if I could)

I'm just asking for your patience and understanding, it sucks if you want a certain weapon and no-one wants to make it I know. But you can always try learning to convert weapons yourself if you really want a certain weapon. Trust me, if you invest the time and effort you'll get the hang of it really quicky. That's what got me started in the first place, I've always been a big fan of WW2 weapons but never really saw the weapons I liked (like the mp44 , which was my first project).

I already posted a tutorial on here, and I've got some instructions on my PC on how to convert weapons using only Autodesk. Just ask and I can guide you every step of the way.
Old 11-17-2012   #322
earljanxxx09
34R1

earljanxxx09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Killerfist for doing my request, great job on the gun
Old 11-17-2012   #323
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No problem

Glad you like it
Old 11-17-2012   #324
edsir98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Man... I'm kinda stressful, you know? You know something, Killerfist and edsir98, I respect you, I like you, even if I request something that some of you can't do it. I honor you that you aren't 24/7 available, and as a return, I make the WeaponInfo mods to make it something realistic when in game after you people made it.

I guess with my presence, it's just make the GTA Society even worse. I'm here trying to be honest with you people, not to make something rude here. C'mon, even if there are something that is impossible, there will be a way to solve it, right?

We are all humans, and I'm just a student, not a person working for military or Pindad.

Edit:
Now look, I'm requesting those three here (The Grand Theft Millenia, Resident Evil 4, and the Steyr AUG) because I like those in San Andreas before I was here, and I really want it in GTA IV. I talked to cjisntgay but I can't get in touch of him since August 25 this year (that's where I post the info about the WeaponInfo, look here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/bro...i-power-f16465). You can imagine I've waited 3 MONTHS for those requests and I ask you politely if either edsir98 or cjisntgay can do it. I immediately post this because the Grand Theft Millenia one is very popular in San Andreas and many people in the SA era wants it like the Christian people meeting the Pope, and the Resident Evil 4 ones, makes me remember looong time ago since I was junior high school, playing PS2, and found this game "Resident Evil 4". Plus, I noticed that edsir98 coming back in action, publishing 6 new weapon packs as he said here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/hks-mp5-a5-f17663

If you get what I mean, that's because I don't want to force you to do my requests hardly, but I'd really want it because of it. I needed something that would recall the San Andreas era. And those three are definitely enough for me.

If you guys put your faults into me, please forgive me and don't ban me forever from this site. I'm just making requests to you and as a return, I made the WeaponInfo for it.
Sure i understand and i agree with killerfist btw you know the Steyr AUG request is already made right? this was your request: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/steyraug-f18097

They are from the page you linked so why are you still requesting it?
Old 11-18-2012   #325
luma10100

luma10100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just one Request

Can you make Push's Scar Sniper without the scope and with an Eotech reddot/ACOG?

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...pon-mods/14813
luma10100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #326
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Well technically it's easy to do that but none of us are going to mess with a mod that an other modder made

So I'm afraid you'll have to ask Push himself and hope he wants to do it
Old 11-19-2012   #327
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha
Amateur Member

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Sure i understand and i agree with killerfist btw you know the Steyr AUG request is already made right? this was your request: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/steyraug-f18097

They are from the page you linked so why are you still requesting it?
No, edsir98. I'm not requesting the same mod every time. You know what I mean, right? I requested 3 mods to be converted from SA to IV: Grand Theft Millenia, Resident Evil 4, and Steyr AUG. Steyr AUG was already made by you (10/10 for that), and I want the rest of it (the Grand Theft Millenia and Resident Evil 4) to be done. It's gonna be a hard work to do, but I'll be giving the realistic WeaponInfo cut for my thanks to you or anybody else who done for it.

You know that I have skills in editing WeaponInfo and making police car textures, but still I can't make my own weapon models or converting weapons because I don't have Zmodeler, Autodesk, or anything related to it. If I had one of them, I wouldn't have to spend my time requesting weapon mods here.

And besides, I don't give a s*** about the quality. I've been using the Grand Theft Millenia Weapon Pack in SA for almost 2 years (if I still remember when I download it) and it don't bother me anyway.

Edit:
Well... Steyr AUG is already made by you, thanks, but it's just an expression that I hardly want it. Respect, edsir98. Don't get angry because of my s***ty spam of stressful expression that I made yesterday. And I'm sorry for getting you "gunsmith" modders involved.

Last edited by Naruto 607; 11-19-2012 at 02:50 AM..
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #328
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
KA-BAR From Millenia's weapon pack would be cool but we have all of the other ones.
We have the best Famas, Remington 870, 1911, MP5.
But if you are looking for a KA-BAR This one is also made By Millenia:
http://www.newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48251
I Have it on FNV The quality is awesome I Tell you awesome.
Also Millenia's AK47 That is recently released on FNV Is awesome too:
http://www.newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48392/
I Suggest someone shall make this AK47 And KA-BAR. Important: I'm not forcing anyone to make it. Okay?
Edit: Killerfist can you make a Scopeless version of your M14 EMR Please, No silencer please?
GFX: Nvidia GT 440

Last edited by Homyans; 11-26-2012 at 09:52 AM..
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #329
officerIV
Trigger-happy lawman

officerIV is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you so much for the revolver you made for me some time ago! I'm here again with some suggestions
- MP40 (folded stock) http://gamebanana.com/arma/skins/67657
- Sten gun http://gamebanana.com/dod/skins/53271
- Grease gun http://gamebanana.com/cod2/skins/14267
- Webley MKIV http://gamebanana.com/dod/skins/6386
- Silenced M9 http://gamebanana.com/css/skins/82361
- Glock 18 (long magazine) http://gamebanana.com/css/skins/93724 (has to replace the UZI btw)

Last edited by officerIV; 11-29-2012 at 10:42 AM..
officerIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012   #330
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyans View Post
Edit: Killerfist can you make a Scopeless version of your M14 EMR Please, No silencer please?
Sorry I didn't see the edited version of your post, sure mate here you are:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s5m414t6gou883n

I also removed the slide, since there would be no use for it with the scope gone