Old 11-14-2012   #1
Diamonds_supply

Diamonds_supply is on a distinguished roadDiamonds_supply is on a distinguished road
GTA V wallpapers [ Retina ]

Wallpapers optimized for iPhone are available here. I took my time to do them as it is not only a crop. I've brushed the sky etc.. to make the image bigger as you noticed.

For iPhone 5 users. You might have to go on my fan page as i am not allowed to upload more thank 100 KB you might need a facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/LukeLamDesigns

For Other phones users you might have to like my page then send me a message for this you need a facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/LukeLamDesigns

For other wallpapers of your choice. You can only request two wallpapers per facebook account. You are only allowed to take the pictures which comes from : http://www.gtagaming.com/v/media/screenshots

You must add a credit if you are going to post it on your website or whatever. Some samples of low quality are given below as i am not allowed to post 100 KB larger as i said.

Enjoy and say thanks to encourage me.

| Copyrights reserved 2008 - 2012 | Unreal Productions Studio | Creative Commons license 3.0 |
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (77.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (70.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (85.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (82.6 KB, 0 views)
Diamonds_supply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #2
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Im.. this... gah... Im getting old..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #3
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Your GTAV logo will be either behind the Slide to Unlock bar or the dock. Strange place to put it.
Old 11-14-2012   #4
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I will only keep this here for people who may like this. But for a bit of a heads up, Diamonds_Supply, this website has rules for advertising. Read the forum rules to avoid yourself being permanently banned for Registering To Advertise.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012   #5
Diamonds_supply

Diamonds_supply is on a distinguished roadDiamonds_supply is on a distinguished road
Okay i am really sorry mr iKlipse.
Old 11-16-2012   #6
Sherlock Holmes
Ninja

Sherlock Holmes is on a distinguished roadSherlock Holmes is on a distinguished road
Nice wallpapers there. You could add a jquery timer to them.
Sherlock Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012   #7
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutten View Post
Nice wallpapers there. You could add a jquery timer to them.
No he couldn't. You can't have jquery running on the home screen of an iphone afaik.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012   #8
Diamonds_supply

Thank you
Old 11-17-2012   #9
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Low quality with your logo plastered all over it?

No thanks.
Old 11-20-2012   #10
Diamonds_supply

Yes because it's my signature.

Okay sorry evryone just ask me what to correct and i will do so :/

Last edited by Diamonds_supply; 11-20-2012 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 11-20-2012   #11
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, too low quality. Sorry
Old 11-21-2012   #12
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

I don't think you made these Diamonds_supply. The very first post was written with excellent English, but all of your subsequent posts sound like you're five. This makes me think you've copypasted.
Old 11-21-2012   #13
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B. View Post
I don't think you made these Diamonds_supply. The very first post was written with excellent English, but all of your subsequent posts sound like you're five. This makes me think you've copypasted.
According to his deviantart page he's 15 and from Mauritius, and he seems legit, albeit he does go by Diamonds_supply, Unreal Productions and LukeLamDesigns, should probably make his mind up on the name, but then what more do you expect from a 15 year old who's been playing with photoshop and now thinks he's an artist.
Old 11-21-2012   #14
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
hey man only way to get better is practice and critique
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #15
Diamonds_supply

I am currently an artist i live in Mauritius ! What the hell ? I speak well English because i go to school dude. I study science and also art side i started Photoshop since 2006 i think. Practice makes perfect you can believe or not.

Okay so if you don't like just do not comment. you think you can do better than my works on my deviant art Thomas ? Okay well so you are better so i dunno why you guys are like this i am here to share my works. If you don't appreciate just don't comment. Just doing something for the community.

Last edited by Diamonds_supply; 11-22-2012 at 02:34 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post