Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012   #46
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
TOO...MUCH...BRILLIANCE

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #47
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Dude looks so much like Ray Liotta.
Old 11-14-2012   #48
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
Trucks that have trailers and can jacknife. Transporters for cars, boats. Planes which can transport cars. Trains you can drive. Looks like all the little things I loved in GTA SA will be back.
Old 11-14-2012   #49
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

Clever girl.
Old 11-14-2012   #50
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
That's brilliant, doubt I would have ever picked it up
Old 11-14-2012   #51
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
So you're saying our three main protagonists.. are a bunch of f'cking monkeys?

meh, sounds about right.
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #52
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Has anyone noticed that the blimp seems to have disappeared? I don't see it in any of the new screenshots. I think it's briefly in two scenes from the new trailer. Weird.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #53
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
These later screenshots may have been from a later point in the game.. who knows, we might shoot it down during a mission

Old 11-14-2012   #54
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I was thinking along those lines too.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #55
Showstopper 26

Showstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
These later screenshots may have been from a later point in the game.. who knows, we might shoot it down during a mission
Is that screen in your signature from the new trailer? Lol at the GTA V billboard!

Also, what's with the see no evil, hear no evil? I don't get it.
Showstopper 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #56
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showstopper 26 View Post
Is that screen in your signature from the new trailer? Lol at the GTA V billboard!

Also, what's with the see no evil, hear no evil? I don't get it.

Yup, it's from the new trailer, i added the GTAV logo i PS.

And about the see no evil, speak no evil... read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys

Old 11-14-2012   #57
Lawless420

Lawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished road
Rewatching the trailer frame by frame, a few things that I noticed

-During the title screen, I seen 2 Sabre GT's, hopefully more muscle cars turn up

-Trevor has a tattoo on his neck, its a dotted line and its says "Cut Here' lol

-The vehicle Michael's son falls into from the 'sailboat' is a Sentinel, not the Feltzer I thought it was

On a side note, I think Michael is named after Michael Mann, director of 'Heat' and 'Collateral.' Heat was a major influence on the 'Three Leaf Clover' mission in IV. I'm assuming also the heist missions in V.
Michael is a retired Bank Robber, bearing a resemblance to Robert De Niro, note the Grey suit
Lawless420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #58
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

Clever girl.
And you just quoted Jurassic Park!

J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #59
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I'm really excited by all the new info. I'm always excited by the GTA games (since 3D, anyway) and I enjoyed them all immensely. It seems IV doesn't get much love, but I liked that one as well because it was a different experience from the previous games. I'm looking forward to this new experience and new story, and if the map is even a quarter of the size reported, I'll be overjoyed. My fondest memories of San Andreas were flying, dicking around in the wilderness, and running flat-out through the deserts in whatever I could steal. If there are animals now, I wonder how many I can run over with a stolen ambulance.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #60
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I don't get why there's so much hate for GTA4. OK it was different than San Andreas but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. I liked the more believeable car physics, I thought the gunplay was improved, the game looked fantastic and I thought the story was well done. The whole "friend" stuff I thought wasn't so hot but that was my only real gripe.

I am SO jacked up for GTA5. Now, here's hoping in the next month or so they tell us what's coming in the limited edition.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote