Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012   #16
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
IV had about 4-5 trailers. I'm going to assume that GTAV's next trailer will have a different character narrating. It makes sense to have a unique trailer for each character and his basic back story. Maybe it'll be a trailer displaying the size and scope of Los Santos and it won't have a character narrating at all?

Who knows? We'll just have to see!
Old 11-14-2012   #17
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showstopper 26 View Post
Yeah it'll be interesting to see what they show in the trailer. Do you guys think it'll be narrated by Trevor or Franklin since the first is Michael? How many official trailers did they release for IV and RDR?
No one really knows what trailer is about or who it may be about, but I am expecting it to be a character introduction trailer just like the first one aswell. I personally think it could be Trevor as alot of information has involved Trevor and put him in the spotlight, more so than Franklin hence why I believe they will start introducing us to Franklin more after the 2nd trailer.

I also think that being 4 months till march, we will be seeing a new trailer in mid january and then a pre release trailer in february to early march, either one giving us a release date if Rockstar hadnt announced one already by then. But Im expecting 3 more trailers max before release. If not 3, then 2 and a preview video like they did with Max Payne 3 to show off the 3 protagonist thing as there are a lot of fans that are still very worried.

GTA IV came with 4 trailers, with 3 originally planned. A 4th was made due to its delay as it came out roughly around its expected march release date after it was first supposed to be release in october 2007. This doesnt include the mini clips such as character introductions on the rockstar website closer towards the release.

RDR I'm not really sure how many trailers that came with, I never really kept up with the info and media. I never really kept up with any gaming news other than GTA, despite how much I liked the look of RDR. But it did bring out a good number of videos, including short films and DLC trailers much like IV.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote