Old 11-11-2012   #46
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
There's really no point in arguing this stuff. The way I see it, minuscule differences between what you get on each console isn't going to affect whether you like or dislike the game.
This is true but if you don't want to debate or aren't looking for advice, why enter the thread?

My reply was to a guy who was asking which version to buy and I gave him my reasoning.
If others disagree then they can. They're entitled to their opinion.

I don't care about company cheerleading and fanboy bullshit, as I stated I own both systems and like them both.

Whatever, live and let live.
Old 11-12-2012   #47
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
You don't need a justification to enter a thread and post -.-
Old 11-12-2012   #48
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
What is funny is people say MP3 looks/run better because it's linear. But have you ever tried skipping a cutscene in MP3? Don't bother, you can't. Well you can once it stops loading but 90% of the time the whole cutscene plays out by the time the freakin' thing loads.

I literally didn't do the collectibles solely for that reason.

And guess what you can do in GTAIV? Instantly skip cutscenes and jump back into the game (alright bit of a black 'loading' screen but not long by any means!).

I'll be getting it on PS3 because controller. Multi disc won't factor in because they'll probably do it like HALO where you install 1-2 discs on the HDD and then play from the main one (good luck arcade 360 owners!).
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #49
p05

p05 is infamous around these partsp05 is infamous around these parts
Thank you all for this little funny/super professional "kind of pointless" 2012/2013 console fight...

GTAV: XBOX Vs PS3
the War is OVER

and the winner is...

PS3
p05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #50
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Instead of focusing on which version of GTA V might be superior to the other, you should be worried about what else the consoles have to offer. This is entirely subjective, and you can't be sure what you prefer by what people on an online message board say about it.
Go read up on the exclusive games and features each console has to offer and see what appeals to you the most. Go try both consoles if you have friends that own them and see which controller feels best to you. These are much more important things than the (most likely negligible) differences there might be between GTA V on 360 and PS3, in my opinion.
If you avoid buying the 4GB 360 (which shouldn't be a problem if you have the budget for a PS3), I can hardly imagine either version of GTA V being a worse choice than the other as long as you prefer the actual console over the other.

Last edited by ZCAB; 11-12-2012 at 11:00 AM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #51
p05

I'm sorry ZCAB, too late..
the fight is over

but remember

only GTAV is the real winner...
Old 11-12-2012   #52
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
PC version, of course. B-) *runs for cover
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #53
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by p05 View Post
I'm sorry ZCAB, too late..
the fight is over

but remember

only GTAV is the real winner...
Why did you bother making this thread when it's clear you just wanted to play console wars and not get an actual constructive answer?
Old 11-13-2012   #54
p05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
Why did you bother making this thread when it's clear you just wanted to play console wars and not get an actual constructive answer?
Come on Himuro... easy...
i think there are constructive answers in this thread

if you want to find them...

you prefer xbox, mh? ok ok , i'm jocking..
i respect both console, i don't mind "console war"...
the title of the thread was just a game...

you know we are Gta"gaming" people...