Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Radio Station Guide [Los Santos]

You can find the Los Santos Radio Station Guide on our V Portal.

Last edited by Ash_735; 08-28-2013 at 11:14 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #2
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I hope they allow you to play music off your HDD this time. (I'm talking about the PS3 version).
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #3
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
"Radar Love" by Golden Earring :O Where did you get this info? LOVE that song.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #4
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
"Radar Love" by Golden Earring :O Where did you get this info? LOVE that song.
It was heard by guardian.co.uk! Nothing is 100% confirmed but it's cool none the less.

I'm also curious if this means there will be a driving rock radio-station (like K-DST) alongside one for more psychedelia 60's stuff (for bands like the Small Faces), or if the Classic Rock station will just be a mash-up of all kinds of Rock music (like LRR).
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #5
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Not sure the point of adding an opera station, but then again I suppose everyone has stations that they never listen to.
Old 11-12-2012   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Thanks Ash. I'll be checking this thread as it progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
Not sure the point of adding an opera station, but then again I suppose everyone has stations that they never listen to.
Not everyone. GTA never just has a bunch of well known pop music like you get in racing games for example. The selections reflect the different stations you can hear in reality. Los Angeles will have at least one radio station that plays some opera.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #7
Showstopper 26

Showstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished road
Rockstar is that far along?
Showstopper 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #8
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Well considering its out in 4 months + I'd say so.

Also Dub ? They're really feeding into that market of people, I hope that means the reggae dub and I don't have to ever get in a car and hear bangarang reeeee Wob Wob Wob Wob Wob
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #9
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
Did you never play GTA3 or something?
Old 11-13-2012   #10
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
You know very well that's exactly what will happen jro.

Sadly.
Old 11-13-2012   #11
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Well considering its out in 4 months + I'd say so.

Also Dub ? They're really feeding into that market of people, I hope that means the reggae dub and I don't have to ever get in a car and hear bangarang reeeee Wob Wob Wob Wob Wob
Because god forbid they try to include something for everyone and you have to hear 1 second of a genre of music you don't like. That would be terrible.

But it probably means something similar to K-Jah in San Andreas anyway, otherwise it would have probably said Dub Step rather than just Dub.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 11-13-2012 at 11:48 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #12
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Really hoping the rock station is simply branded as K-DST. It'd just be cool.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #13
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I hope the music selection is better than IV, i thought most of the music was garbage and not even worth listening to.
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #14
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Because god forbid they try to include something for everyone and you have to hear 1 second of a genre of music you don't like. That would be terrible.

But it probably means something similar to K-Jah in San Andreas anyway, otherwise it would have probably said Dub Step rather than just Dub.
I have nothing against Dubstep (when it's done right, which now in 2012 it's not) used to be one of my favourite genres until every cunt and their dog decided they could 'make' dubstep.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #15
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Alltho R* might be one of those people who go "Dubstep? hahaha yeah sure, not in our game."
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote