Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2012   #1
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Theory for the next trailer(s)

So forgive me if this has been discussed already, but I thought something today. We found out there will be 3 protagonists, and since the new trailer is out in 4 days, I had a theory. Maybe with each new trailer, they might give us a background of the other 2 guys. At this point, ANYTHING is possible. But it does kind of make sense, at least in my mind.

I figured it is a little too early for actual full gameplay. Probably something similar to bits and pieces. And from the new info we found, this actually seems a little possible. I think the new trailer will probably be more cinematography type stuff. This is just a theory though.

Last edited by gta4crazy1; 11-10-2012 at 08:42 PM..
gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012   #2
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to see them release something along the lines of how they did the Red Dead Redemption trailers. With the introductions to the features and narration. That got me so hyped for RDR. Not that GTA V needs any hype.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I would like for Trevor to narrarate the next one. That would be cool. Also a release date would be much appreciated.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012   #4
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I want to see close-ups of the Hydra.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012   #5
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
It would be cool to introduce each character in each trailer.

R* needs to do something new for GTA trailers. All gta trailers are roughly the same, they show a few cars, a few people, and a few backdrops. I'd like something a little extra one of these times, something that after you watch you think "i cant believe I'll be able to do that!".

But then again, trailers do what they're meant to: give us just enough of a tease to make us beg for more.

Last edited by killahmatic; 11-10-2012 at 09:14 PM..
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #6
TairyGreene

TairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished road
Here's something i personally find interesting: I just looked back at the first trailer after i remembered the Bug-Star heist part. I expected to go back and see that the two other people besides Michael were Trevor and Franklin, but instead it looks like two random guys. I know not every mission you play has all three, but you'd think (seeing as this particular heist is in the artwork) that you would in this one. Any thoughts?
TairyGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #7
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Yea I agree that mission looked like something the three of them would do, but there could be possibly more people to that mission as well.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #8
gho5t
Max Payne 3

gho5t is on a distinguished roadgho5t is on a distinguished road
You're not the only one . Once they revealed the three protagonists, I had a feeling they'll introduce two more trailers on Trevor and Franklin. Each one giving us there story of their life.
gho5t is offline   Reply With Quote