Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
20 (+?) New Screenshots

http://www.gtagaming.com/v/media
Old 11-08-2012   #2
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Oh my god this is awesome!
gtaperson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Great! thanks for putting these up
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I finished reading the feature about 20 minutes ago. If you think the screenshots are good, wait for the summary. GTA V is going to be incredible beyond what you imagine.
Old 11-08-2012   #5
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
game is looking beautiful

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #6
element3215
Eat, sleep, Gta!

element3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppar View Post
game is looking beautiful
Agreed 100%. it will only look better as the months go on too which makes me happy. I have a feeling this game technology wise will push these consoles to the max! in a good way.

These screens look awesome. thx for the upload.
element3215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #7
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
this looks class. and the multi-protagonist idea sounds awesome.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #8
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Is it OK to post these ones too?

Edit: figured out how to get the app to show them in a larger size:

My apologies if posting these images violate any rules. Just delete this post if so.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 11-08-2012 at 09:29 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #9
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
As a long time GTA fan, as I'm sure most of us are, I have never been so excited for a game before. The only time I was even close to being this excited was for San Andreas and IV, but this... This is truly unbelievable. The amount of freedom this game appears that it will make San Andreas feel like you're trapped on a small map with nothing to do... and thats saying something. The amount of vehicles alone would've been amazing by itself, but Rockstar appears to have gone all out for this one. Not to mention the fact that you can change characters for different missions... means you will have to play this game multiple times just to truly beat it. Often previews of games end up being too good to be true, but considering how reliable past GTA previews have been, this is looking to be the best game created in a long time. To be fair, I dont play many video games in general, so I may be overselling it a little.

My only question.. are they really going to be able to fit this on ONE disc?
Old 11-09-2012   #10
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
These pictures are getting me excited just like released photos did from the earlier games. I could be wrong but, is that a mime panhandling I see from the shot taken from what appears to be Venice Beach? If it is, I know my random acts of violence are going to skyrocket. It just looks like the map is truly immense and I can't wait to explore and wreak havoc everywhere!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #11
TairyGreene

TairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished roadTairyGreene is on a distinguished road
holy garsh http://www.gtagaming.com/v. That's a beautiful site you guys have created. It took me a minute to realize it wasn't the official page. A fucking Plus
TairyGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #12
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Yeah you guys should advertise that page more (maybe redirect there for a few days?).

I only found it because you guys tweeted it. Deserves better exposure than that. Absolutely fantastic site, great job guys.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #13
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I haven't been this excited for a game since San Andreas.
Old 11-09-2012   #14
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
I haven't been this excited for a game since San Andreas.
Amen bro. I'm gonna avoid magazine articles and just watch trailers. San Andreas initially disappointed me because my 13 year old self over hyped it so much, it's only in later years that I realized how great it was.
Old 11-09-2012   #15
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently IGN have a full-week of exclusive screens and impressions that are going to come alongside the second trailer. So, there'll be more to see Monday.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote