Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012   #1
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enough
Angry GTA V Available For Preorder

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-preorder.html

I guess I'd better cough up some cash!

In all seriousness though, this is great and I can't wait to see what surprises that Rockstar Games has in store for us!

Last edited by jackmap; 11-05-2012 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: Grammar and Typos
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #2
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
I pre-ordered mine 1 year and 2 days ago. It's paid for and all. I have the receipt too. I went to my local Danish GameStop today, and they didn't know anything about viewfinders or double-sided posters. What a drag.
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
Seems to be mass confusion around my area as well. 2 out of 7 "local" stores knew what the hell i was talking about. Other said that they only had posters. It really pissed me off but i was still able to get all 5 viewfinders.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote