Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012   #31
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Not necessarily, even releasing in march it will generate "substantial revenue and earnings growth in fiscal year 2014." It will just generate some for the end of this financial year too.
They've downgraded their profit expectations for this Fiscal Year, so somehow I doubt we'll be seeing it before April 2013.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #32
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Not surprised, Rockstar loves May.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #33
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
They've downgraded their profit expectations for this Fiscal Year, so somehow I doubt we'll be seeing it before April 2013.
Yeah I guess, IV was April too so it wouldn't be surprising.
Old 10-31-2012   #34
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I'm happy as long as the information starts coming at a regular pace. Finally something to look forward too.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #35
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized that Max Payne 3 exists and that they might incorporate some of the technology behind that to GTAV.

HNNNGGGGGHHHHHH I'M SHAKING
Old 10-31-2012   #36
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
I just realized that Max Payne 3 exists and that they might incorporate some of the technology behind that to GTAV.

HNNNGGGGGHHHHHH I'M SHAKING
Safe to assume that Max Payne 3 shows us what RAGE is now capable of in some aspects.
Old 10-31-2012   #37
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
What features from Max Payne do you want to see in GTA V?
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #38
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I liked the aiming and diving, but I'd disagree with the bullet time being in GTA so I'm not really sure the diving would be as "fun" if implemented.

max payne was certainly better at the cover system though
Old 10-31-2012   #39
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
^This guy knows the score.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #40
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
Diving, ability to shoot on the ground in all positions, improved cover system.
Old 10-31-2012   #41
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
^This guy knows the score.
Legham, what is it with your posts and spammers?
Old 11-01-2012   #42
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
spambots must have some algorithm to detect the most awesome/appreciated/intelligent post in a thread and copy that one
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #43
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
I'm the the April 2013 gang on this one. Trying my best to not wet my pants right now...
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #44
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Since it has been about a year aren't we due for a new trailer?
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #45
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
Fluid character movement and not the tank-like character controls from GTA IV. The shooting mechanics and Max's movements feel so natural and effortless and that helps you deal with multiple enemies in a faster, more effective manner. Sometimes i feel like a sitting duck in GTA IV and that's no good in a open world game with enemies coming from every direction.

I feel like Rockstar tried too hard to show off the character physics in GTA IV and RDR, often to the detriment of the gameplay, the controls are especially awkward during indoor gunfights.

Last edited by Gui; 11-01-2012 at 07:54 AM..
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote