Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012   #1
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Assassin's Creed 3

As many of you may know AC3 was just released today. Picked it up a few hours ago and played it for a couple hours. So far it's not bad, my main problem is some of the control changes are a little awkward but they aren't too different that I can't get used to it. I definitely feel like I've missed some story stuff which is probably due to not playing the previous DLCs.

Going to put anything that's not common knowledge in spoilers for now.
The thing that threw me for the biggest loop so far was the fact that in the Animus I'm laying as Haythan Kenway instead of Connor who they've been talking about in all the marketing I've seen. I'm assuming I'll switch characters soon but the fact that it's more than just a short sequence with Haythan threw me off.

I've been trying to recognize some buildings in Boston but even the few famous ones haven't stood out to me. It's not quite like Italy that has some very iconic buildings.