Old 10-18-2012   #1
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Texture Dissapearing

Hello guys I'm getting texture problems they are not showing up I Use a ton of cars.
This happened after I upgraded my PC.
Anyone know a fix? like a commandline.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
What do you mean exactly? Is it whole buildings not appearing in the distance or just textures on certain items? if so, which items? Cars? weapons? roads?

If it is a whole bunch of textures on everything you might want to check if you have trafficload.ini in your main folder, that's usually the cause of major texture bugs.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012   #3
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Without any commandline settings It's better, some buildings and roads disappear.
But with memrestrict When on walking everything is ok but when driving textures heavily disappear.
I Used A Vehicles Before The size is 523MB But now I'm using the same Vehicles after upgrading my computer the textures started to disappear.
Old 10-18-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
But are you using trafficload.ini? should be in your main folder or scripts folder. It's an taxibug fix

try playing without it if you have it, if that solves the problem you can look for a different taxibug fix
Old 10-18-2012   #5
Homyans
Vault Boy!

No I'm not using trafficload.ini.
Old 10-18-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Maybe you should try lowering your settings, when looking at your system specs your graphics card is the obvious bottleneck (your CPU and RAM are very good). It's not a bad card, just not able to run it on max settings.

Other then that you could try playing with default vehicles to see if custom cars are causing the problem.
Old 10-20-2012   #7
Homyans
Vault Boy!

If I play with default vehicles the problem is fixed but I wonder how my old computer 3GB of RAM Nvidia GT220 2.0 GHZ of Cpu dual core could handle that vehicles.
Also I lowered my settings nothing fixed.
Old 10-21-2012   #8
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I don't know either, I've stopped playing with custom vehicles because of all the problems that arise.You could try playing with a Lightweight vehicle pack, something like this :

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/ci...15737#download

I've used that pack before and it was pretty nice
Old 10-21-2012   #9
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Ok thanks Killerfist I'll download it.