Old 10-21-2012   #271
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Killerfist I can't use the computer today and tomorrow so I posted a pic of what I meant.
newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/40668-2-1299066814.jpg
I want that mp5 without the red dot sight.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #272
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
@Naruto here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xpb9uaab2wdysb5

I used the rifle as template so it's currently called rifle.wtd (and .wdr) but you can easily rename that to PSG or whatever

and here's your MP5 Homyans:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7nb530t5ksnj4y0

Handpositioning is a little off ofcourse since the standard mp5 has a frontgrip that's alot lower. I tried replacing the AK47 with it but that results in an even less satisfying result. Try it out, if you don't like it I suggest using this one:
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/mp5a3-f15571

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-21-2012 at 07:20 AM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #273
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Thanks Killerfist.
Also Let me tell you your MP5A3 From Exciter's pack is one of the best MP5's too.
Also Killerfist any Silenced MP5 Sound you got?

Last edited by Homyans; 10-21-2012 at 07:43 AM..
Old 10-21-2012   #274
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Not specifically for the mp5, but one of these should fit:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/tactical-gear-f13515

The ak47 or m4 one are both great sounds, they are both from a fallout weapons pack I still have and pretty much suit any silenced weapon.
Old 10-21-2012   #275
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Ok thanks I will try.
Old 10-22-2012   #276
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
@Naruto here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xpb9uaab2wdysb5

I used the rifle as template so it's currently called rifle.wtd (and .wdr) but you can easily rename that to PSG or whatever
Thanks for the rifle. BTW, before I was here, I saw the rifle has scope, but the scope textures are pretty unrecognizable. It's all somewhat black and "broken" alike textures, so I decide not to use it however. You can see it at the flyer of your mod:
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/svt-40-tokarev-f12721

If you can't see it, I can tell you that the position is at the scope. Look very carefully as it has no scope glass on the front of it. If you have time, can you fix it?

Anyways, I don't know how to say this but, http://gamebanana.com/stalkercop/skins/100477

Can you do it? It has PSO-1 scope for Dragunov SVD and I've never seen like that before.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #277
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

That link you sent is textures only, find one that has a models AND textures folder (that way you know you have the right type).

About that Tokarev, it was one of my first mods and I indeed messed up the scope (didn't know how to assign multiple texture maps to a weapon back then). Easy fix, go back to that link .. I uploaded an updated version.
Old 10-22-2012   #278
9SYcH0

9SYcH0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi there could someone please do this m200 suppressed and non-suppressed I would do it myself but I can't download it due to limitations, thanks.

gamebanana.com/skins/110750
www.mediafire.com/?13a9v4c6w9bmtoc (gta sa non-suppressed only)
9SYcH0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #279
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

What limitations do you mean? you don't know how to convert models from gamebanana (to .obj format)? If so just tell me and I'll explain how.
Old 10-23-2012   #280
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
That link you sent is textures only, find one that has a models AND textures folder (that way you know you have the right type).

About that Tokarev, it was one of my first mods and I indeed messed up the scope (didn't know how to assign multiple texture maps to a weapon back then). Easy fix, go back to that link .. I uploaded an updated version.
What? Okay, I'll try to look on the link you sent me again.
And... glad you see the bug that you didn't saw. You should update it too to gta4-mods.com. Just renew the file, but don't publish it like the fresh-new mod.

Thanks for my request. I'll keep you informed if I have more.

Edit: Never mind about the Tokarev. I went to the link and you did republishing. I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9SYcH0 View Post
Hi there could someone please do this m200 suppressed and non-suppressed I would do it myself but I can't download it due to limitations, thanks.

gamebanana.com/skins/110750
www.mediafire.com/?13a9v4c6w9bmtoc (gta sa non-suppressed only)
You got any issue of limitations? I can help you with that, just through the PM and the link I send to you.
If it's about Object Conversion, let Killerfist do it, I'm just doing the weapon line editing.

My friend Killerfist, sorry to bother you, but if you do some sniper rifle mods in the future, I'll giving you a reference about the scope glass of the sniper rifle scopes from Google here:
https://www.google.co.id/search?q=sc...w=1280&bih=682
There are 20,100,000 results you will get, and surely gives you inspiration about the scope glass.

I believe that the scope glass reflection appeared on one of the Push's mod; the TRG-42, here:
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/pus...ew-skin-f15968

It's pretty cool and it should be an example for you in the future.

Last edited by Naruto 607; 10-23-2012 at 03:02 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #281
Lisa4977
Newbie Member

Lisa4977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres a PIC of the requested HK 30 from ARMA 2! I hope its possible to convert these gun from this ARMA 2 Weapon pack...! It would be awesome!!!
Lisa4977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #282
DarkToxic
Just Another Day At The Office.
Newbie Member

DarkToxic is an unknown quantity at this point
M4A1 The SX

Hey,

Can NikFromIndo convert this M4A1 model? thanks in advance!

http://gamebanana.com/css/skins/20410
DarkToxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #283
9SYcH0

No not any limitations like that, its download limitations since I can't download anything over 5mb. Thanks for replying.
Old 10-24-2012   #284
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Just make an account, it's worth it believe me.. it's the biggest source for weapon models

It's also easy to contact authors that way (if they're active atleast).
Old 10-25-2012   #285
9SYcH0

Sorry I should have stated that I use my mobile phone to download models (only form of internet access) but I can't download anything over 5mb with it.