Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012   #16
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Based on previous games and articles they haven't played the game, just, as victim said been shown footage, it was about 10 months after journalists were shown IV that they got to play it, and that was only 2 months before release.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #17
GTALAD4EVA

GTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Probably not. There's no way this game is done yet seeing as marketing is yet to really kick off. It's far more likely that Rockstar are showing the GI guys an early build of the game. Imagine a pre-prepared video, anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour, of in-game footage chosen to show exactly what the game is about and what it will offer. I guess in a way it's like an E3 press conference for three people instead of thousands.

Whether this is a hands-on demo, a tweet from Andrew Reiner (an Editor of the magazine who isn't there) suggests it may or may not be, he simply doesn't know and we won't either until the magazine comes out.
Yeah, but Rockstar said that GTAV is in it's Final Phase of Development. Which basically means it's being checked over for bugs and glitches. It's finished, like all the speech/audio, Motion Capture, building design ect. is complete. I just hope they release some gameplay.

All I will watch, is trailers, I will look at screenshots, and I will watch a gameplay video. But I'm not watching a technology series video. I think that gave most of the fun away in Max Payne 3, because the Technology video gave all the fun away
GTALAD4EVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #18
tool
Obsessed with GTA 5

tool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enough
tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #19
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Since this is coming out, I'm pretty sure we'll be getting GTA V in the March-May 2013 window.

Can't wait.
bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #20
stanko

stanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
Since this is coming out, I'm pretty sure we'll be getting GTA V in the March-May 2013 window.

Can't wait.
Yes, most probably in May. Let's hope that the PC version will come out around the same time as PS3/XBOX.
stanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #21
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanko View Post
Yes, most probably in May. Let's hope that the PC version will come out around the same time as PS3/XBOX.
Please and thank you. I just hope that, if the PS3/360 versions are several months ahead of PC, that the color grading and reflections are properly implemented to the best of the consoles' ability, unlike GTA IV's crap-brown/can-hardly-see-any-reflections mess.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #22
GTALAD4EVA

GTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished road
Smile [Video] Grand Theft Auto V is Game Informer's December Cover!

Hey guys, this is just a video talking about the December GI Cover being GTAV ect. Check it out, like the video, subscribe too, you know, the usual =) The link to the video will be below this picture.

The video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcnX5tIu5Rc

Enjoy! =D
Old 10-12-2012   #23
GTALAD4EVA

I just hope we get a new trailer with a release date soon

Old 10-13-2012   #24
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
It would be so awesome if they announce in GAME INFORMER that the game is now GOLD and will be released in December. haha.
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #25
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Update:

Andy McNamara has stated that the magazine will release (digitally) alongside the cover reveal. The date of this reveal will be announced soon.

victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #26
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Did you also see this tweet replying to someone asking whether he means the magazine or the game when he said release.

Hinting towards the magazine revealing the release date.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #27
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see GI revealing the release date. If they know what it is though, it can't be far off from being announced by Rockstar themselves.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #28
Algonquin
Da Bear

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Trust that they will.

For a good frame of reference, here is what we found out in the GTA IV issue of GameInformer: http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=926.

Everything from the protagonist, plot, geography and brand new gameplay elements should be discussed. This is something we should look forward to.

Oh god i read the comments, why did i read the comments?

Is it going to be like that this time too?
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012   #29
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
No release date in Game Informer? 'the Hell?
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #30
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Update:

Andy McNamara has stated that the magazine will release (digitally) alongside the cover reveal. The date of this reveal will be announced soon.
They usually release them on Fridays.

The last digital edition was released Friday October 5th, 2012. That's 15 days ago.

So it's not unreasonable to expect it on Friday November 9th, 2012.

That's in 20 days.
bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote