Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012   #1
GTALAD4EVA

GTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished road
Post Grand Theft Auto V - Fan Made PS3 Game Case Artwork by GTALAD4EVA

What is up everyone, I'm kind of new here, so yeah, you might have to bear with me =)

Well, it has been all hush, hush about GTAV, you know, it's been very dormant, so, last month I was very busy on making my very own GTA V PS3 Cover Art. Below is a few pictures of what it looks like in a case, and above is the image in a HD quality.

Now, I really would appreciate it, if you don't download it, and go around saying it was your creation, as I spent a lot of hard work in making it. It wasn't easy, but I made it from scratch, I made the story on the back, I put the images in place, made sure everything fit right, ect. ect. - I hope to be here more often, and I would appreciate to hear your feedback.

Cheers,
Lewis - GTALAD4EVA

Front:

Back:

Side:

Open:

GTALAD4EVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #2
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
The only problem I have with it is that past GTA's don't use actual gameplay footage for the cover-art, but besides that I really like it.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #3
GTALAD4EVA

GTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I was hoping to try and make it look like a cartoon effect, but it looked more like an oil painting. What I'm doing, is waiting for R* to release some GTAV Artwork, and then I'll change it all completely. But I think Artwork is the last thing on their list.
GTALAD4EVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #4
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTALAD4EVA View Post
What I'm doing, is waiting for R* to release some GTAV Artwork, and then I'll change it all completely.
That would be awesome, but hopefully before they release the official cover-art.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #5
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I'd recommend re-writing the text on the back and justifying the font. The text just doesn't flow for me, such as "some unexpected friends turn up, and they're not nice ones either". Just seems very amateur-ish.

But otherwise it's great, cartoon effects can be time consuming so I'm not going to begrudge you for using the screenshots
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote