Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012   #1
GTALAD4EVA

GTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished road
Smile Grand Theft Auto V is Game Informer's December Cover!

Today, the world stood still in shock, as we read that, Matt Bertz, Matt Helgeson, and Andy McNamara were off to New York, to discuss the December's Game Informer Magazince Cover, with Rockstar Games. Following confirmation from Game Informer, and Rockstar Games, we were told that the Cover is going to be Grand Theft Auto V!

We will finally get to see the cover on November 1st! So to all of you GTA Fans, stand by. It's coming!!!! =)

GTALAD4EVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #2
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
It's about time.
Old 10-11-2012   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
This pleases me greatly.
Old 10-11-2012   #4
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
While I'm excited, it's a giant cock tease to announce the cover.

It's like, "hey I know you're hungry but watch me eat these delicious cookies".

Oh well. 1 month wait. I guess I can handle it.
Old 10-11-2012   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It's good to know some solid information is on the way. Still, what a cock-tease: announce a cover for a magazine that won't be available for roughly a month.

Edit: If this was to get all the kids to stop harassing those GameInformer guys on Twitter, then it probably won't work. I actually feel really sorry for the GI editors now. They'll be asked thousands of questions in the next month, probably be 2 or 3 guys alone.

Last edited by victim; 10-11-2012 at 03:28 PM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #6
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Finally...I hope there's an in-depth article to go along with the cover.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #7
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
with a release date too
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #8
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, that too!!!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #9
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
It appears that shit has just gotten real.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #10
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
they better have some type of NEW information, not just pictures and stuff of what we already saw.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #11
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I can't believe it's been nearly a year since the trailer.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
What a lucky man.
Old 10-11-2012   #13
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta4crazy1 View Post
they better have some type of NEW information, not just pictures and stuff of what we already saw.
Trust that they will.

For a good frame of reference, here is what we found out in the GTA IV issue of GameInformer: http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=926.

Everything from the protagonist, plot, geography and brand new gameplay elements should be discussed. This is something we should look forward to.
Old 10-11-2012   #14
GTALAD4EVA

GTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Trust that they will.

For a good frame of reference, here is what we found out in the GTA IV issue of GameInformer: http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=926.

Everything from the protagonist, plot, geography and brand new gameplay elements should be discussed. This is something we should look forward to.
Yeah, I'm hoping we get ram packed information. I can't believe we're like 2 weeks away from the 1 year anniversary of the announcement of GTAV. - Although, if Game Informer are to put new images of GTAV in the magazine, we will probably get a new trailer this month.

I just can't believe that those guys at Game Informer have gotten to play GTAV. Which to me, is good news, because now we know that game is done =)
GTALAD4EVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #15
victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTALAD4EVA View Post
I just can't believe that those guys at Game Informer have gotten to play GTAV. Which to me, is good news, because now we know that game is done =)
Probably not. There's no way this game is done yet seeing as marketing is yet to really kick off. It's far more likely that Rockstar are showing the GI guys an early build of the game. Imagine a pre-prepared video, anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour, of in-game footage chosen to show exactly what the game is about and what it will offer. I guess in a way it's like an E3 press conference for three people instead of thousands.

Whether this is a hands-on demo, a tweet from Andrew Reiner (an Editor of the magazine who isn't there) suggests it may or may not be, he simply doesn't know and we won't either until the magazine comes out.