Old 09-24-2012   #226
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Not gonna argue about things going on up there

@Naruto 607:
It's ok, you can use my weapons and one from RNK Firearms too
in fact I'm looking forward to it , love your weaponinfo.xml line btw

-----------------
I converted a Vasht SR-3M(taken from here http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/92490) a few weeks ago, just haven't released it cuz I'm too lazy to take some screens
so if someone willing to take a screens I'll give the file to you
prev from OpenIV
NikoFromIndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #227
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoFromIndo View Post

@Naruto 607:

-----------------
I converted a Vasht SR-3M(taken from here http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/92490) a few weeks ago, just haven't released it cuz I'm too lazy to take some screens
prev from OpenIV
Wicked sick! I'd really want it, though.
BTW, send me the file via e-mail or post at this thread. I have my 4Shared Shot application ready to ROCK!

Edit:
Oh, just the thing if you want to e-mail me your weapon, my e-mail is agung.diva@yahoo.com, and you can't miss it.
Cheers, NikoFromIndo.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #228
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Wicked sick! I'd really want it, though.
BTW, send me the file via e-mail or post at this thread. I have my 4Shared Shot application ready to ROCK!
Ok, Check your PM
Old 09-25-2012   #229
Naruto 607

Quote:
Ok, Check your PM
Already checked and replied your message.
BTW, to create my personally designed WeaponInfo, I need to know what weapon it is on the Internet.
Just searching on the Google and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-3_Vikhr.
I'll see if this work out on the weekend. See ya.

Quote:

@Naruto 607:

-----------------
prev from OpenIV
Hey, looking on the weapon preview with OpenIV just got an idea when at this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-3_Vikhr

There's a weapon look like that, but it's an SR-3 (not SR-3M, which the Wikipedia said it's a 30-round magazine loaded SMG) with cool attachments like PSO-1 (scope for Dragunov SVD), foregrip, and silencer. Here's the pic:

If you can add attachments like that, let me know, while I try to solve the SR-3M Weapon Line problem on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I'm assuming you still want that one

Here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?bfy6c9ezpq25yys

it has 3 versions like you wanted (but the LAM+silencer will always be black, so I suggest using the black version). I also added a sound (silenced) I still had laying around from a previous mod. I hope you enjoy
Killerfist, I've just got an idea.
This pistol is silenced, isn't it? Would it be perfect if I add "Silenced" flag on WeaponInfo.xml at Pistol line, so it will look like realistic? I've tried this on P90 in TBoGT (which from Rockstar Games it has a silencer attached) and seems good on stealth operations.
Here's my WeaponInfo line for Beretta 92 with Silencer:

Code:
	<weapon type="PISTOL">
		<data slot="HANDGUN" firetype="INSTANT_HIT" damagetype="BULLET" group="PISTOL_SMALL" targetrange="70.0" weaponrange="110.0" clipsize="15" ammomax="135" timebetweenshots="333">
			<damage base="30" networkplayermod="3.0" networkpedmod="1.0"/>
			<physics force="35.0"/>
			<reload time="2000" fasttime="2000" crouchtime="2000"/>

<aiming accuracy="0.4">
				<offset x="0.15" y="1.0" z="0.55"/>
				<crouchedoffset x="0.2" y="1.0" z="0.05"/>
				<reticule standing="0.65" ducked="0.55" scale="0.3"/>
			</aiming>

<pickup regentime="240000" ammoonstreet="45"/>

<controller>
				<rumble duration="150" intensity="0.1"/>
			</controller>

<flags>
				<flag>GUN</flag>
				<flag>CAN_AIM</flag>
				<flag>CAN_FREE_AIM</flag>
				<flag>ANIM_RELOAD</flag>
				<flag>SILENCED</flag>
				<flag>ANIM_CROUCH_FIRE</flag>
			</flags>
		</data>

<assets model="w_glock">
			<anim group="gun@handgun" meleegroup1="firearm_core">
				<rates firerate="1.05" blindfirerate="1.05"/>
			</anim>
			<effects>
				<muzzle fx="muz_pistol_small"/>
				<shell fx="weap_ejected_pistol"/>
			</effects>
		</assets>
	</weapon>
Wanna test it, Killerfist?

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-25-2012 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 09-25-2012   #230
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I don't play GTA 4 that much anymore, I'll leave the testing up to someone else
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #231
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

Quote:
Hey, looking on the weapon preview with OpenIV just got an idea when at this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-3_Vikhr

There's a weapon look like that, but it's an SR-3 (not SR-3M, which the Wikipedia said it's a 30-round magazine loaded SMG) with cool attachments like PSO-1 (scope for Dragunov SVD), foregrip, and silencer. Here's the pic:

If you can add attachments like that, let me know, while I try to solve the SR-3M Weapon Line problem on the internet.
I can add the foregrip and the silencer but not the scope
note that if I add the foregrip the left hand will clip with it
Old 09-26-2012   #232
Naruto 607

Quote:
I don't play GTA 4 that much anymore, I'll leave the testing up to someone else
Then I need your permission to upload your Beretta M9 Silenced with my custom WeaponInfo to gtagaming, please.
I can trust you 100%.

Quote:
I can add the foregrip and the silencer but not the scope
note that if I add the foregrip the left hand will clip with it
The scope is from Push's mod here:
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/pus...options-f14135

Can you rip the scope and apply it to SR-3M like the pic from Wikipedia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper1990 View Post
Weapon Requests from Ripper1990 [aka Reaper004 or Tim]

IMI NEGEV NG7 {as shown in image, designed to replace the AK47 or M4}
http://cdn5.thefirearmsblog.com/blog...3/iwi-tfb.jpeg

Thank you very much for your consideration and considerable work on all of the custom weapons for GTA IV designed by the various modders mentioned in this thread, it is very much appreciated!

Just searching on Wikipedia and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMI_Negev
It's an Israeli Light Machine Gun, perfect for TBoGT M249 replacement.
I wonder if someone find it and convert it for him and me...

Quote:
Trying to change up my mind on publishing the Unofficial Urban Weapons Pack.
Instead of Glock 17 by Riot-MH, why I don't use your Glock 19?
We know each other on PM, so I think you can understand this: http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_19
What do you think of the weapon clip size I found on Indonesian Wikipedia compared with yours?
Real Life

in GTA IV

Can you count it?

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-26-2012 at 04:07 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 09-26-2012   #233
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

Quote:
The scope is from Push's mod here:
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/pus...options-f14135

Can you rip the scope and apply it to SR-3M like the pic from Wikipedia?

Trying to change up my mind on publishing the Unofficial Urban Weapons Pack.
Instead of Glock 17 by Riot-MH, why I don't use your Glock 19?
We know each other on PM, so I think you can understand this: http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_19
What do you think of the weapon clip size I found on Indonesian Wikipedia compared with yours?
Real Life

in GTA IV

Can you count it?
Push locked the model, so no I can't

take a look at this

image taken from here

Comared it to the RL Glock 19 image of yours I think it's the same
Old 09-26-2012   #234
Naruto 607

Quote:
Push locked the model, so no I can't

take a look at this

image taken from here

Comared it to the RL Glock 19 image of yours I think it's the same
So how many rounds do you think the Glock mod of yours have? I can only say that in Indonesian Wikipedia (look on the quote of Wikipedia):
Quote:
Amunisi: Magazen 15 / 17 / 19 / 33 butir
taken from http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_19
it says only 15, 17, 19, or 33-round magazines can be loaded in it, but I don't know what type of magazine of your mod has (assuming if it's short, it's 15-round magazine).
I need to accustom that gun with the Urban Weapons Pack WeaponInfo.xml file before Saturday after school (plans of publishing the file), but I got busy with my friend's task at school this night.
I only remember today that Glock 17 handgun chambers in 9x19mm Parabellum rounds-17-round magazine.

Edit:
Oh, I see that Push's SVD model is locked. That's a pity.
Well, it's okay then, as long as we have the SR-3M in standard and silenced.
Make sure that you create the weapon sounds too, and thanks for the files.
I will start gathering screens soon. It will be fantastic, and the thing is, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.
Have a nice day, NikoFromIndo.
Old 09-26-2012   #235
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

Quote:
So how many rounds do you think the Glock mod of yours have? I can only say that in Indonesian Wikipedia (look on the quote of Wikipedia):

it says only 15, 17, 19, or 33-round magazines can be loaded in it, but I don't know what type of magazine of your mod has (assuming if it's short, it's 15-round magazine).
I need to accustom that gun with the Urban Weapons Pack WeaponInfo.xml file before Saturday after school (plans of publishing the file), but I got busy with my friend's task at school this night.
I only remember today that Glock 17 handgun chambers in 9x19mm Parabellum rounds-17-round magazine.

Edit:
Oh, I see that Push's SVD model is locked. That's a pity.
Well, it's okay then, as long as we have the SR-3M in standard and silenced.
Make sure that you create the weapon sounds too, and thanks for the files.
I will start gathering screens soon. It will be fantastic, and the thing is, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.
Have a nice day, NikoFromIndo.
17 rounds I tihnk
not sure for the reason but I think it'll be ok

About that SR-3M I'm gonna convert 2 more options
so it'll have 4 options
-w/o attachmentss
-foregrip
-silencer
-silencer+foregrip

Last edited by NikoFromIndo; 09-26-2012 at 07:36 AM..
Old 09-26-2012   #236
Naruto 607

Quote:
17 rounds I tihnk
not sure for the reason but I think it'll be ok
But I got other problems. Check this link, NikoFromIndo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_1...9mm_Parabellum
I scrolled to Bullet no. 3 and found this:
Quote:
The Glock 19 is effectively a reduced-size Glock 17, called the "Compact" by the manufacturer. It was first produced in 1988, primarily for military and law enforcement. The Glock 19 has a barrel and pistol grip that are shorter by approximately 12 mm (0.5 in) compared to the Glock 17 and uses a magazine with a standard capacity of 15 rounds. The pistol is compatible with factory magazines from the Glock 17 and Glock 18, with available capacities of 10, 17, 19, and 33 rounds. To preserve the operational reliability of the short recoil system, the mass of the slide remains the same as in the Glock 17 from which it is derived. With the exception of the slide, frame, barrel, locking block, recoil spring, guide rod, and slide lock spring, all of the other components are interchangeable between the models 17 and 19.

taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_1...9mm_Parabellum
If you think it's 17, well I don't know how to explain it. Another pic of realism from Wikipedia here, 'cause I don't see the real handgun once in my life.

Maybe you have seen it, 'cause I'm still 16, just an ordinary modder, not a person working for Indonesian Army or Pindad.
Old 09-26-2012   #237
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Then I need your permission to upload your Beretta M9 Silenced with my custom WeaponInfo to gtagaming, please.
I can trust you 100%.
Sure go ahead, you can also just PM anyone here to ask stuff like that. Since this is a weapon request thread after all.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #238
Naruto 607

Quote:
About that SR-3M I'm gonna convert 2 more options
so it'll have 4 options
-w/o attachmentss
-foregrip
-silencer
-silencer+foregrip
Notify me via PM when done.
Anyway, you sure about the foregrip? You said before that the hand will clip if you apply it.
And about the PSO-1 scope, why don't you ask Push?
It'll be cool if you convince him to work on your mod you have, well with that PSO-1 scope.
I got a special WeaponInfo that inspired from CORE.MAX2010's M21 Mk14 EBR Sniper Rifle mod (just before I joined this community around 2011).
Here's some WeaponInfo cut in the Flags Section.
Code:
			<flags>
				<flag>FIRST_PERSON</flag>
				<flag>GUN</flag>
				<flag>CAN_AIM</flag>
				<flag>2HANDED</flag>
				<flag>ANIM_RELOAD</flag>
				<flag>CAN_FREE_AIM</flag>
				<flag>ANIM_CROUCH_FIRE</flag>
			</flags>
The FIRST_PERSON flag would be crucial or optional if PSO-1 scope attached on SR-3M. That's what do I want. What do you think?

Quote:
Sure go ahead, you can also just PM anyone here to ask stuff like that. Since this is a weapon request thread after all.
Thanks, Killerfist. You're da man!
I'll credit you before publishing, so the people will not think that I'm made it. I'm just a regular WeaponInfo modder, you know?

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-26-2012 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 09-26-2012   #239
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

Quote:
But I got other problems. Check this link, NikoFromIndo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_1...9mm_Parabellum
I scrolled to Bullet no. 3 and found this:

If you think it's 17, well I don't know how to explain it. Another pic of realism from Wikipedia here, 'cause I don't see the real handgun once in my life.

Maybe you have seen it, 'cause I'm still 16, just an ordinary modder, not a person working for Indonesian Army or Pindad.
It's 15 rounds
Take a look at the texture in the .wtd

this texture is for the mag on my Glock 19
Old 09-26-2012   #240
Naruto 607

Quote:
It's 15 rounds
Take a look at the texture in the .wtd

this texture is for the mag on my Glock 19
Thank you for your help, NikoFromIndo.
I will record that as a reference. You're da man!

Edit:
Just as I thought... 15 rounds when I open it with SparkIV.
Take the look at this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg preview.jpg (91.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-26-2012 at 08:28 AM..