Old 09-18-2012   #211
foad.fakor
Agent 007

foad.fakor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
My man killerfist why don't you answer me I didn't mean to bother you. If I did I'm so sorry. I'm
Satisfide with nikos and he has done and always do nice works. I'm even using his p99 for gta IV.
The time that I didn't have account I asked a friend to ask nikofromindo to resize his weapon but he
said he couldn't. I was going to ask from him to create..... ofcourse to convert but I have been a little bit
Shy. So I realized that you take some requests. AND NiKOFROMINDO IF YOU SEE THIS Notice that I
Still like you and your works and I'm again not asking to resize your weapon because of me I just wanted you
Not to get misunderstood.
THANK YOU. Your mod lover (foad.fakor).
foad.fakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #212
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Have some patience please , we're not here to work 24/7 on making weapons

I might take a look at it once I have the time
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #213
Push
Softcore Gamer

Push is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Have some patience please , we're not here to work 24/7 on making weapons

I might take a look at it once I have the time
Yeah, on those people who request, please try to understand that we are not fulltime modders and only work on these mods during our free time. We are also human beings that have real lives and responsibilities. And also please understand that we always try to do our best on making these mods as close to perfection as possible. But we cannot control everything so there will be imperfections like hand positioning, unfit animations and weapon size as we do not have a way to exactly scale them ingame to be exactly like in real life and the default ones ingame are also imperfect to begin with. So please understand why we can't do everything you ask the way you exactly want it and when you want it.
Push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #214
foad.fakor
Agent 007

thanks Killerfist for your attention.
I will wait.
Old 09-19-2012   #215
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Thanks for respecting him my friend. I Told you since your new to A modding community you must understand people.
Also thanks Killerfist for paying attention to us.
Also NikoFromIndo cheers brother!
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012   #216
foad.fakor
Agent 007

Yep. Eeeeexxxxxccccceeeeelllllleeeeeeennnntttttt. But carefull not to get drunk.
Old 09-21-2012   #217
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
So what.. someone already made this mod?

http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/wal...ilencer-f16990

Thanks for letting me know fakor and homyans. Just so you know, this is the last time I'm doing a request for either of you, you're never satisfied. Now that I take the time to make a weapon for you , you don't even bother letting me know that someone already did it for you.
Old 09-21-2012   #218
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
I Found this mod just today my friend And I Forgot to tell you.
Come on man please my Life depends on you.
P.S We all know you make a better weapon Am I right just tell me am I Right OFC I Am you make a better weapon.

Last edited by Homyans; 09-21-2012 at 10:31 AM..
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012   #219
foad.fakor
Agent 007

man why are you taking things so serious. that time i didn't know some guy gonna make it.
and still its not as good as your mods. if you see the comment about that mod that i wrote
you will see that i wrote the good and bad things about the mod.probably he just saw our conversation
and made one. so please change you idea about us we just wanna be friends. and I'm talking politely
and I am not one of those guys that swear at and persuade you to absolutly do sth.and I think if the owner of PPK
see this he is gonna be mad. so I am so sorry. but please killerfist change your mind about us.
and we really forgot to tell you about it cuz we thought you will see it and you did. but man please have some scene
of humor and try not to get mad easily.
THANK YOU

...FOAD
FAKOR

Last edited by foad.fakor; 09-22-2012 at 12:42 PM..
Old 09-22-2012   #220
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I'm not saying that you knew he was going to make it, the issue here is that you're asking him to make a version 2 because you don't like his current work. Here you are asking me to make one aswell, while NikofromIndo also made one before

So I wonder where I got the idea that you're never satisfied? This isn't the first time a friend of Homyans (probably you) asked me to redo a weapon NikoFromIndo made, if I remember correctly it was an USP/Walther of some sort.

I'm not unreasonable , you're just rude. Just so you know, once I make up my mind I'm not going to change it because someone like you tries to sweet-talk me. Nice going btw, calling me unhumored and too serious, that's really the way to get things done.
Old 09-23-2012   #221
foad.fakor
Agent 007

killerfist I am not rude to you and dont take it the wrong way.and forget about nikofronindo.and let me tell you sth
that there is a lot of weapons that made a lot of times idk for example ak47,mp5,p99,....
so why shouldnt we a 3 made weapon from that too?
and by the way YES that was me that asked homyans to make request from niko cuz that time i didnt have an
account.
and we are not trying to humiliate some guy by trying to make a weapon cuz someone did it already.
i asked him (the creator of new ppk ) to make a v.2 so we could wait until you maybe rlease one ppk.
and when did I said I am not satisfide and please stop with saying it. AND THE IMPORTANT THING IS
I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT TRYING TO sweet-talk TO YOU .CLEAN THAT UP FROM YOUR MIND PLEASE.

...FOAD
FAKOR

Last edited by foad.fakor; 09-24-2012 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: a mistake
Old 09-23-2012   #222
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
My friend Killerfist, I've just remembered about your M9 weapon at this link.

I would ask you a request, mind if you attach a silencer on it from this (Picture is taken from your mod):

Please make it with 3 versions like your mod and a silencer sound for the gun. Thanks.
I'm assuming you still want that one

Here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?bfy6c9ezpq25yys

it has 3 versions like you wanted (but the LAM+silencer will always be black, so I suggest using the black version). I also added a sound (silenced) I still had laying around from a previous mod. I hope you enjoy
Old 09-24-2012   #223
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm assuming you still want that one

Here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?bfy6c9ezpq25yys

it has 3 versions like you wanted (but the LAM+silencer will always be black, so I suggest using the black version). I also added a sound (silenced) I still had laying around from a previous mod. I hope you enjoy
Okay, I'll go and test it on the weekend soon.
I, umm... well, how am I gonna say this?
Oh, I have a plan to update your famous Urban Weapons pack from this link:
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/urban-weapons-f13665

The description of the weapon pack:
- Same weapons like yours by RNK Firearms, but I changed the style of weapons, so it don't look like plain or something. What do I changed here is the Glock (taken from the mod by Riot-MH), M4 (taken from M4A1 with Attachment Options by shonenlex), and Bolt Sniper (taken from M24 SWS by cjisntgay). Some additions like M590 shotgun by butterhole is in it too.
- Featuring TLAD and TBoGT Compatibility for players who have EFLC. I mean, weapons from gta4-mods or gtagaming is featured to look like close to something that Rockstar Games has (just like the name of the weapon pack). For example, the CZ75 in TLAD replaced with the new one from NikofromIndo and M249 in TBoGT replaced with the new one from Push, featuring black version with M145 scope. There are some weapon additions that will replace old IV weapons with the new one based on the EFLC selection choosed (for example the M4A1 from shonenlex replaced with M4A1 with scope from CORE.MAX2010 and JhoWadr).
- Custom and Realistic WeaponInfo.xml (IV and EFLC) and default.ide (TLAD) made by me from robrabbitman's Realistic Weapon Mod v0.9 plus Real Immersive Weapon Sounds for IV and EFLC Core by polapop, edited with various immersive weapon sounds by me.
- Unofficial, because some of the authors like YOU don't want to reupload the already published weapons in one pack, or don't want to reupload the weapons by other user (but minimally, I added credits to the weapon authors, not like GtaThundersmack that forgot to give credits to authors of the weapon pack he published without any clear purpose). So I need permission from you to agree this release of the new Urban Weapons pack before this weapon pack is on air.
- Models compiled into the .IMG file for simple installation.

And hey, thanks for my humble requests on this thread. I maybe plan another weapon requests later, but I need permission on this updated Urbam Weapons pack before I publish it. I'd like to hear it from you. If the permission is denied, I wouldn't publish it and use it for my own purpose.
God Bless You. Cheers.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #224
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

If there are any weapons made by me in your pack, feel free to use them as long as you credit not only me but also the original makers of the model and textures (if known).

If you want to use any weapons from RNK Firearms you'll need NikoFromIndo's permission aswell
Old 09-24-2012   #225
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
If there are any weapons made by me in your pack, feel free to use them as long as you credit not only me but also the original makers of the model and textures (if known).

If you want to use any weapons from RNK Firearms you'll need NikoFromIndo's permission aswell
Well, let him know about it then. I have credited ALL of the weapons in the readme, including the weapons made by RNK Firearms (You, rumblylwc, and NikofromIndo), plus the preview pics on OpenIV. Maybe I'll do some in-game pictures on the weekend.
BTW, file size of the archive is around 60 to 66 MB, because it's not only the GTA IV weapons that look like "urban", but also the TLAD and TBoGT weapons.
Ingame preview pics, weapon preview pics with OpenIV and the download link will be within the gtagaming download section. And I will uploading it to my 4Shared account, so the DL link will be there.

Anyway, thanks for my requests here. I will do another some other time. See you and good luck on the weapons modding.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote