Old 09-22-2012   #31
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Ye W3R-D3N is a joke if you have a rocket launcher. And I get a nice bonus from being cloaked. Damn Zero is awesome.
Old 09-22-2012   #32
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Install AI Core looking to end it's violent way of life in this here constructor.

God I saw that coming a mile away, good thing I had a proper Purple tier SMG with Corrosion. Good exp for the kill as well

Also lol, Satan's Suckhole

Sweet, now running on a Efficient Engineer Class Mod and a Eridian Relic for cooldown reduction, TURRET HO

Last edited by Xan; 09-22-2012 at 03:13 PM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012   #33
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
I just got a Automatic Sniper Rifle. What the fuck, man.
The game has lots of stupid weapon combinations, once I got a SMG that talked to me and slowed my walk speed down to a snails pace and I was like what the fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Install AI Core looking to end it's violent way of life in this here constructor.

God I saw that coming a mile away, good thing I had a proper Purple tier SMG with Corrosion. Good exp for the kill as well

Also lol, Satan's Suckhole

Sweet, now running on a Efficient Engineer Class Mod and a Eridian Relic for cooldown reduction, TURRET HO
when coming across contructor enemys, use a sniper on the Red Dot where they shoot the laser, thats the weak point of it.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 09-22-2012 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012   #34
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Even with a sniper rifle the problem is you need a corrosive and or Electric weapon to go through the massive shields at least, which is why a rocket launcher which does 2,3k per pop versus a sniper that does 100something critical on Constructors is my best bet

But I'm going to unlock the missile addon for my Turret now, maybe hit and run with a rocket barrage would have worked
Old 09-22-2012   #35
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Even with a sniper rifle the problem is you need a corrosive and or Electric weapon to go through the massive shields at least, which is why a rocket launcher which does 2,3k per pop versus a sniper that does 100something critical on Constructors is my best bet

But I'm going to unlock the missile addon for my Turret now, maybe hit and run with a rocket barrage would have worked
no its more then that, I've had 3 - 4K Critical damage hits on the constructor with the sniper on the laser area.

as for unlocking stuff in the skill tree I'm trying to keep it balanced, the first row of each section of the skill tree is up to 2 or 3 on everything, second row will be 2 or 3 on everything, etc

I figure its for the best cause I'm come across many areas that take advantage of just about everything.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 09-22-2012 at 03:42 PM..
Old 09-22-2012   #36
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

My sniper is a fire elemental one, so it doesn't do as much against bots as it does on fleshy targets, then my next best weapons is pistol with abysmal damage, and a shotgun which wrecks shit but getting up close is a dead sentence. So rocket launcher it is

To give you a idea of how ineffective my sniper is, 10 shots to the weak spot - all criticals did about.. 1/10 damage to the shields while I was thankfully lucky enough to have popped down a turret to help me in Second Wind

Right now between the Sniper doing 1k+ headshots and a ton of fire damage and with my turret basically mowing down everything with about 26,4% + Action Ability cooldown I don't really miss super high damage. When a better weapon comes along I upgrade, so far it seems to be working out.
Old 09-23-2012   #37
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Finished it

Took me about 50 hours to get to the end of the storyline, thats with some side missions thrown in as well but I still have more to do. I just wanted the say that the ending was great and the action was great all the way through, It does have a Second Playthrough mode as well just like the first game did.

Last edited by Nite; 09-23-2012 at 02:31 AM..
Old 09-23-2012   #38
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

The Rocket Pod is a must have if you even use a turret, it's basically a Badass anything killer

That certain Hyperion bot that went up from under the lake died in less than 7 seconds. Fuck yeah, Roland and company didn't even finish half his chatter before he died.

Last edited by Xan; 09-23-2012 at 07:50 AM..
Old 09-23-2012   #39
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Yea I unlocked the rocket pod on the turret right after I finished the final battle of the game, but it will come in handy for the second playthrough since the enemys will be harder

Old 09-23-2012   #40
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Btw, around what level were you when you reach the final? I'm kinda trying to gauge how much I've got left
Old 09-23-2012   #41
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Btw, around what level were you when you reach the final? I'm kinda trying to gauge how much I've got left
32, but I did some side missions along the way, I think the game was meant for you to reach it at level 28 - 29, the game is capped to 50 and they expect ya to do the rest with playthrough 2.

You will know when you hit the final mission as the character you talk to will say it when you start it.

edit: LOL I just found a Minecraft Secret area in this lol

Old 09-24-2012   #42
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

I'm currently watching Two Ultimate Badass Goliaths fight each other and at the same time keep an entire Spiderant army at bay.

Seriously, the spiderants won't stop spawning. I'll be damned if I see a God-liath on this blessed day

YES YES FATAL GOD-LIATH WRECKING SHIT HOLY HELL, WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE ERIDIUM BARS?

Holy motherfucker dude just HIT me for 1280 shields and like 900 HP IN ONE GODDAMN HIT. Fucking dropped me down to 23HP. He dropped the best Purple tier smg I've seen so far, and it's one of those explode on reload types

edit: BAM, Found a Legendary weapon in the Rakkman chest. Machinegun, 113 magazine size, 6.7 firerate and 123 damage. Fires some kind of homing darts that when fired from the hip chase anything hostile to you.

When you scope in it marks the enemy and the dart focus on that marked enemy. This is fucking awesome. Thought I am kinda disappointed that I've still not seen a single E-Tech weapon drop.

edit: Found a E-TECH WEAPON. PLASMA CASTER. SMG. It fires fucking exploding plasma balls at a high rate with 61% REDUCED RECOIL. It's the most devastating weapon I've ever used in both Borderland games. It literally kills whatever is standing in your line of sight. The only reason why I have 4 weapons equipped is because this fucking game automatically puts a weapon there when you pick it up. I have no other weapon that can match the DPS of this thing, apart from the turret.

Reminds me of that fucking awesome weapon from RAGE, the one you get near the end

Last edited by Xan; 09-27-2012 at 04:41 PM..
Old 09-29-2012   #43
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

I just used one of my Golden Keys at level 40, fucking awesome weapons

Old 10-03-2012   #44
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

"I want you to know you're a sellout and a bitch"

Th... Thanks Jack ;_;

Edit: Made it through the Hyperion Circle of Slaughter. The third round got me killed twice, once by my own stupidity and the second time from a RPG Loader volley which seems to kill me instantly.

But holy hell, I'm glad I spent a lot of time grinding for Eridium. Without the extra ammo and a E-Tech Corrosion pistol I found I wouldn't have made it to the final round where I was pleased to have 21 rocket of Electric fury on hand for the Constructors.

The sniper I got has a special where it heals me once in a while, like a health stealing grenade only it's a bullet.

So far Lvl 33, storyline wise
Helped the Slabs steal explosives for me so I can move ahead from the Eridium Blight and go to the Hyperion Information hub
Old 10-04-2012   #45
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Splinter Group

What a good reference.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote