Bobby1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Take-Two: 'GTA 5 is in full development and making substantial progress.'

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news...ntial-progress

Just a little progress report from TakeTwo
Bobby1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Not much news there, but I guess we can all be happy they didn't decide to cancel it! lol
Old 09-21-2012   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah just a friendly jibe at Rockstar, but if I can theorize I don't think they can cancel it, it's one of their biggest profit bringers.

I'm pretty sure without GTAIV TakeTwo would sink, if not a long long time ago.
Old 09-21-2012   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Yeah well wasn't it right before the release of GTA IV that that whole EA buyout rumor was going around? T2 was in rough shape back then and GTA pretty much saved them. They still aren't that great financially right now but I think R* has been saving their asses with the last few releases.
Old 09-22-2012   #5
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
I think GTAV is almost finished or actually finished.
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012   #6
lillb
Casual User

If it's actually finished they would be showing it off more and have given us a release date. They aren't going to sit on a finished game for a few months and then spring a surprise release on everyone.
Old 09-23-2012   #7
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
They just keep saying the same stuff over and over again. "GTA5 is in full development and making substantial progress"
We already know that Take-Two what we want now is a Trailer and release date please.
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #8
Clancy3434

Clancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enoughClancy3434 will become famous soon enough
if it was 100% finished they'd be ramping up for a holiday season release... which could still happen if they started up the media firestorm in october, with a mid to late november release date... but i find that highly unlikely.

more likely that it's close to completion, but won't be ready in time for a holiday release... so they're keeping a tight lid on everything so as not to interfere with the marketing of their other products during the holiday season, and will start hyping GTA5 big time come January.
Clancy3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #9
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
You know. I swore up and down to myself that there'd be a new trailer by the end of September, but now it sure isn't feeling like it.
Old 10-01-2012   #10
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, we're almost a year without any futher video footage. It would be nice if someone involved with this project could give a full interview and provide maybe a demo. I guess the silence is supposed to help generate buzz. Personally, it doesn't feel the same this time around.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #11
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
i agree. i'm just kind of like... eh, whatever. it does put off the feeling that this game isn't close to being done, but at the same time, it could just be ironic.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #12
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe it's because we were sort of letdown last time that I really am not too excited. I just feel like I'm drifting away from the series. I just hopr R* can bring back the fun we all used to have.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #13
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Well hang on because I heard rumours that the game is still expected for an October release!
Old 10-01-2012   #14
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
Well hang on because I heard rumours that the game is still expected for an October release!
October 2013 maybe.
Old 10-01-2012   #15
tool
Obsessed with GTA 5

tool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enough
i'm getting really tired of waiting. rockstar promised like a month ago that they will give more info after 2 weeks since that time. for fuck's sake.
tool is offline   Reply With Quote