Old 09-15-2012   #1
Nascasucks

Nascasucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Modded cars not showing up

Hi forum, I just started modding GTA IV, I'm using GTA IV vehicle mod installer v1.3 and the pre-made mod replacements downloaded from her at GT4-mods.com. When I play the game all the modded cars are never in the game, all the cars I see are the taxis and cop cars (those are the ones I didin't mod) and the two cars outside my safehouse. Is this a glitchor is there a traffic script I need to see my proper traffic with modded cars ?,
Thank You,
Nascarsucks
Nascasucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yes, modded cars cause the taxi-bug which causes the traffic to be 90% taxi's and/or cop-cars

There are a few taxi bug fixes out there, just use google (example would be trafficload.ini or trafficcontrolsystem).

Simple native trainer might be handy to spawn cars : http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simp...rsion-64-f2115
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012   #3
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
Killer, you helped me out awhile ago (and I thank you for that) however the trainer seems to be very laggy. After I've spawned a few cars the trainer seems to take 15 secs to spawn a car. Now I got my new graphics card and things are wayyyy sped up, but still the trainer lags. Any tips please?

Also some textures of buildings/roads and such are not loading. I have 90% of cars replaced. I am thinking this is the issue... Or is it just one car causing my issues?
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote