Old 09-07-2012   #196
MrNive
Sandbox Addict

MrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished road
I know there's already MP7s.. but the best one has horrible textures and the rest are either have bad hand positions or wrong scaling. So please convert this - http://gamebanana.com/stalker/skins/45370

Thanks for putting up with my probably excessive requests hehe
MrNive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #197
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
http://www.gta4-mods.com/search/mp7

The one core.max2010 made is perfectly fine don't you think?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #198
MrNive
Sandbox Addict

MrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished road
I've used that, that was the "best one" but I don't like the textures, they feel very low quality. You don't have to upload it if you don't think it's different enough.
Old 09-08-2012   #199
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9SYcH0 View Post
I converted and uploaded the XM25, I just hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes because I did this but it looked like no one else wanted to do it so I did, here it is http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...pon-mods/16764
Thank you so much! I like it! Hey, make more mods like that, and the "gunsmith" modders would let you join this thread group. Believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNive View Post
I've used that, that was the "best one" but I don't like the textures, they feel very low quality. You don't have to upload it if you don't think it's different enough.
I feel the same way as you do, MrNive, but the handpositioning is correct enough and also fit enough by one hand in TLAD (by character Johnny) and TBoGT (by character Luis). If you have EFLC, these "guys" hold the Micro Uzi in one hand, not like Niko in IV that needs to hold the Uzi with two hands (for better accuracy).

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-08-2012 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012   #200
MrNive
Sandbox Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
I feel the same way as you do, MrNive, but the handpositioning is correct enough and also fit enough by one hand in TLAD (by character Johnny) and TBoGT (by character Luis). If you have EFLC, these "guys" hold the Micro Uzi in one hand, not like Niko in IV that needs to hold the Uzi with two hands (for better accuracy).
I am modding GTA 4 so... I've said this previously but it doesn't seem clear. I like Core.max's mp7 only to the extent that it has options and has good hand positioning but it also has a "battle scar" look that I'm not too fond of and a strange problem when segments would disappear when it clips with Niko's body.

The rest of the MP7's on gta-4mod's site have either poor hand positioning for Niko or are scaled too large.

But hey, if you really don't want to convert it Killerfist( or anyone), nothing I can do right.
Old 09-08-2012   #201
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Other then trying to learn weapon modding yourself, no you're right

I'm a little busy atm, maybe later
Old 09-08-2012   #202
MrNive
Sandbox Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Other then trying to learn weapon modding yourself, no you're right

I'm a little busy atm, maybe later
Hey, no rush, it is a request thread, in the end you could completely refuse to make it and it wouldn't be your fault. Take your time.
Old 09-09-2012   #203
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

@MrNive Done

Not really sure about the size, and I still think it adds nothing to those already on gta4-mods.com but here it is

Old 09-10-2012   #204
MrNive
Sandbox Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
@MrNive Done

Not really sure about the size, and I still think it adds nothing to those already on gta4-mods.com but here it is

The size is ... a little bit too big. But you've done it and I'm not going to ask you to redo it. Thanks for your time

Just for trivia, here is the scale:

Pretty close.
Old 09-10-2012   #205
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Thought so, well I tried resizing it but that doesn't work so well

I'll redo it some time to make it the right size
Old 09-12-2012   #206
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
My friend Killerfist, I've just remembered about your M9 weapon at this link.
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/beretta-92-f15839
I would ask you a request, mind if you attach a silencer on it from this (Picture is taken from your mod):

to this:

Please make it with 3 versions like your mod and a silencer sound for the gun. Thanks.

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-15-2012 at 01:52 AM..
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #207
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Hello Killerfist Can you convert this Walther PPK With Silencer and without Silencer:
Please make it small not big like The one from NikoFromIndo.
Here is the link to it for CSS: http://gamebanana.com/css/skins/16088
Thank you. Actually this weapon is requested by my friend he doesn't have an account here.
Thanks again Killerfist my dear friend please add sound to it.
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #208
foad.fakor
Agent 007

foad.fakor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
hello i am homyans friend that requested Walther ppk for you killerfist. i just created my account recently.
please I am begging you . please convert it.
Please make it small not big like the one from NikoFromIndo.
And make it with and without silencer.
Thank you.
foad.fakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #209
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

What you're asking me is to convert a weapon because you're not satisfied with the work of one of the weaponmodders here? Sorry but I won't do that, I don't think that's fair to NikoFromIndo. You're basically saying that he didn't do a proper job converting it so you want me to do it instead, that's not really nice.

@Naruto I'll look into that when I have the time
Old 09-17-2012   #210
foad.fakor
Agent 007

foad.fakor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
No please don't take it the wrong way My man I Mean I Want that PPK because I'm a fan of James Bond and the PPK I Requested is the same color Bond uses.
I'm not saying NikoFromIndo is bad he is good.
P.S I have downloaded mods from all of you And I Like all of your mods.
Please check this photo: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...V1._SY317_.jpg
You see I Love that weapon. And I'm not saying NikoFromIndo is bad. be sure about it.
foad.fakor is offline   Reply With Quote