Old 08-29-2012   #181
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNive View Post
I have a request for a new knife replacement: http://gamebanana.com/models/11

Hope it's okay
How's this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?84dlq8waavmx4qr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Okay, here's the thing. Some of you guys maybe heard about the Pindad SS1 assault rifle from Indonesia.

I know the model somewhere from Point Blank or some kind. Did some of you have a time to get this baby converted to GTA IV? Makes it some Indonesian style. Cheers.
The Pindad SS1 is hard to find, but I can make the FN FNC for you (the model it's based on):

Without the forgrip

Last edited by Killerfist; 08-29-2012 at 06:03 AM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012   #182
MrNive
Sandbox Addict

MrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished roadMrNive is on a distinguished road
@Killerfist That's great, a little tweaking in Weapon info and that hitting range will be solved. Cheers!

Last edited by MrNive; 08-29-2012 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: nevermind
MrNive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012   #183
Folteraer

Folteraer is an unknown quantity at this point
can you also make a AMT Hardballer like this one, and an old double barrel shotgun would be great, i found only 1 on another site but it sucked

Shotgun:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs41/f/20..._Stormware.jpg

amt hardballer:

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/a...RDBALLER06.jpg
Folteraer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #184
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post

The Pindad SS1 is hard to find, but I can make the FN FNC for you (the model it's based on):

Without the forgrip
Kinda like that shit, Killerfist, but I have the FN FNC mod from edsir98 (without any attachments and with Reflex Sight attachment). Sorry.
However... from the pic you show me, it's kinda kickass to me. Make it with all those attachments like that pic. I would like to test it out on my EFLC and create my own weapon line to it.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #185
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Oh right, I forgot about that one

But sure, I'll just make this one again and host it on mediafire. No use in uploading it on gta4-mods.com since Edsir already made a model that's practically the same (aside from those few extra attachments).

- Edit - @Naruto 607 I'd keep the one Edsir made, just tried making the one on the screen and I had to remove attachment after attachment because they're causing problems for the handpositioning.

In the end I only had the weapon itself + scope which is the same Edsir had (had to remove the handgrip, lasersight and flashlight).

Last edited by Killerfist; 08-30-2012 at 10:24 AM..
Old 08-30-2012   #186
Push
Softcore Gamer

Push is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh right, I forgot about that one

But sure, I'll just make this one again and host it on mediafire. No use in uploading it on gta4-mods.com since Edsir already made a model that's practically the same (aside from those few extra attachments).

- Edit - @Naruto 607 I'd keep the one Edsir made, just tried making the one on the screen and I had to remove attachment after attachment because they're causing problems for the handpositioning.

In the end I only had the weapon itself + scope which is the same Edsir had (had to remove the handgrip, lasersight and flashlight).
I suggest just upload it to gta4-mods.com even thought edsir had already created one doesn't mean you can't make one with a different version. I am pretty sure that there will be a lot of people who would like this one with an optic attached and also so people who like it can easily find it
Old 08-30-2012   #187
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yeah but like I said, after removing those attachments for handpositionings sake .. the weapon turned out pretty much the same.

Also.. nice avatar
Old 08-31-2012   #188
cjisntgay

cjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished road
@Push who is the man in your avatar?
cjisntgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #189
Push
Softcore Gamer

Push is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjisntgay View Post
@Push who is the man in your avatar?
That's confidential information according to him
Old 08-31-2012   #190
Naruto 607

Well, it doesn't matter.
BTW, I have other requests for you. It's been a long time since I played with MW3 weapons in GTA IV, like Striker, SCAR-H, etc. (from CORE.MAX2010 respectively), but there's one missing: the XM25 CDTE Grenade Launcher. Here's the weapon information on the web: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM25_CDTE
and the real-life picture below.

Other than that (related to the grenade launcher again), there's also the Milkor MGL. Here's the weapon information on the web: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkor_MGL
and the real-life picture below.
[IMG]http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/brent_best/misc/artillery_2010/photos/20100828_EOS500D_023904.jpg[/IMG
]

The XM25 mod is available at this web, but I don't know if this can be converted from SA. Here's the link.
http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...pon-mods/14281
And for the Milkor MGL, maybe some of you can't do it, but anyways, both of my request are intended to replace TLAD and TBoGT Grenade Launcher. Sorry for the double-request. Wish you luck.

Edit: Spoiler Tags now added on pics based on Killerfist's suggestion.

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-05-2012 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: Adding Spolier tags on pics to fix the page view
Old 09-01-2012   #191
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Hey guys can you please place large items between spoiler tags , so they don't mess up the page?

Just use these tags [*SPOILER*] [*/SPOILER*] (without the *) and place the img url with img tags between it
Old 09-01-2012   #192
Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
I suggest just upload it to gta4-mods.com even thought edsir had already created one doesn't mean you can't make one with a different version. I am pretty sure that there will be a lot of people who would like this one with an optic attached and also so people who like it can easily find it
Wicked, man! I want it! But... I think I should wait for it to finish before I can use it in my game, right? Kinda slow, but, ah... I can only play GTA at weekends only; parents are watching me at home, because weekdays aren't allowed. Lots of job in home.

Quote:
Hey guys can you please place large items between spoiler tags , so they don't mess up the page?

Just use these tags [*SPOILER*] [*/SPOILER*] (without the *) and place the img url with img tags between it
Oh, I see. I didn't notice that before. I'll do that at the later posts. Thanks for suggestion, Killerfist.

Last edited by Naruto 607; 09-01-2012 at 03:19 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 09-01-2012   #193
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Appreciate it

Here's the FNC http://www.mediafire.com/?g2dt2ucjbjg51eg

I saved the files in case you wanted it anyway, so here you are
Old 09-01-2012   #194
Naruto 607

Quote:
Appreciate it

Here's the FNC http://www.mediafire.com/?g2dt2ucjbjg51eg

I saved the files in case you wanted it anyway, so here you are
Sick! Thanks for the weapon, Killerfist. Anyway, why don't you publish it to gta4-mods.com? It's pretty good and people out there want to rate it.

BTW, I'm usually ready to create some weapon lines for the weapon mods if I have free time, and for some offline fun, I watched the regularly Naruto Shippuuden cartoon. Maybe if you like, here's the link: http://www.narutoget.com/, and hey, you can make a Kunai knife mod from that cartoon (that mostly appear on almost all episodes) if you have to.

Thanks again for the weapon mod. Now awaiting for the last two requests I made. Check it out. Cheers.
Old 09-05-2012   #195
9SYcH0

9SYcH0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face

I converted and uploaded the XM25, I just hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes because I did this but it looked like no one else wanted to do it so I did, here it is http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...pon-mods/16764
9SYcH0 is offline   Reply With Quote