Old 08-28-2012   #1
goofstatus

goofstatus is on a distinguished roadgoofstatus is on a distinguished roadgoofstatus is on a distinguished roadgoofstatus is on a distinguished road
need help

hey i really need help for some reason native trainer isnt working if anyone knows any fixes please respond! ive done everything tutorials have said to do
goofstatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Which patch do you have?

If you have patch 1.0.4.0./1.0.7.0 try this : http://www.mediafire.com/?mkd87cns1jr85cu

Uploaded it myself for someone else, you might as well use it. It's got every file required for simple native trainer, just drag and drop that in your main gta 4 folder (usually : C:/Program Files (x86)/Rockstar Games/Grand theft auto 4)

Delete all your previous asiloaders/scripthook files first though
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012   #3
goofstatus

goofstatus is on a distinguished roadgoofstatus is on a distinguished roadgoofstatus is on a distinguished roadgoofstatus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Which patch do you have?

If you have patch 1.0.4.0./1.0.7.0 try this : http://www.mediafire.com/?mkd87cns1jr85cu

Uploaded it myself for someone else, you might as well use it. It's got every file required for simple native trainer, just drag and drop that in your main gta 4 folder (usually : C:/Program Files (x86)/Rockstar Games/Grand theft auto 4)

Delete all your previous asiloaders/scripthook files first though
thanks but is there anyway you can add me on skype? i have a few questions about how mod 1 or 2 things
Old 08-28-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I don't do skype, but feel free to ask your questions here
Old 08-28-2012   #5
goofstatus

ok i had to re install gta 4 and its almost done how long are you going to be on for?
Old 08-28-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I'm just heading out , I'll be back tomorrow

After you've reinstalled gta, update to the latest patch and then backup your entire gta 4 folder. Once you've done that download the .rar file from that mediafire link, place all those files in your main folder and open up the trainer ingame with F3 (navigate with numpad).

If you don't have enough space on your HDD for a complete backup, just backup the files you replace before you replace them. This way you won't have to reinstall again (if it was for that reason).
Old 08-28-2012   #7
goofstatus

ok thanks man

http://imgur.com/kccrN i got this error when i put all the files into gta main folder then started it

Last edited by goofstatus; 08-28-2012 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post