Old 08-04-2012   #2971
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future

just thought id share this as its a stunning screenshot
Old 08-05-2012   #2972
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Skyrim with the realistic light mod is stunning. Makes you need torches in the dungeons!

rape victim?

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012   #2973
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future

who remembers this fucking gem of a game
Old 08-19-2012   #2974
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Does anyone still play Trials Evolution?

I remember someone posted a thread about it when it came out. It was how I first heard of it.

I've made quite a few tracks in it over the last few months, some of them have become pretty popular, 3 of them are in the top rated section.

Here's some videos that people have put on YouTube of them if you're interested:

Condemned Quadbikes

Splash of Paradise

Islands of Skydonia

Platformerationism

Old 08-23-2012   #2975
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Minecraft in Skyrim!

Misc shots

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #2976
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I see you've got that gear you were talking about, looks pretty cool

@Lukeyy19 That game actually looks like a lot of fun, never played it. Those tracks are really awesome too, I think I'll try them out (along with the game).

-Edit- Hmm xbox live arcade huh, that kinda killed the excitement. Those games are usually overpriced (alot)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #2977
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the fur backpacks you can craft are pretty sweet. And they don't just hand them to you. They require quite a bit to make. But come in two tiers. The lesser providing 50 more pounds of carrying weight. And the greater providing 100.

There was some new ones I got, which are:

Maty's Mithril Armor
Wild Horses
35th Nightingale Armor
Pinewood Village
Better Dynamic Snow
Bandit Eyepatch
Mountain Crest
Hedge Knight Armor
Dark Messiah Armor Pack
Sabre Gear Backpack
(Yet Another) Ranger Armor
Pure Waters
MinerFriends

Haven't had the chance to test out all of them though. I think my smithing has to be higher to make some of the stuff.

Last edited by Zero; 08-23-2012 at 12:21 PM..
Old 08-23-2012   #2978
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
That pinewood village and pure waters mod look really great. But having to craft that item, I'd not have the patience to go find all that stuff.

I just use cheats to get those items, or atleast browse the wikia to see where I can find them. Probably the reason why I haven't put that many hours in Skyrim, I hate those fetch and find quests
Old 08-23-2012   #2979
Zero
Veteran Member

I feel like that sometimes. But man. That's the whole fun of the RPG! You're working towards a goal. An item, weapon, armor, a specific skill, or perk. Makes finding/crafting/getting it all the sweeter.
Old 08-24-2012   #2980
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
His and hers daedric armour. Cute.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012   #2981
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I feel like that sometimes. But man. That's the whole fun of the RPG! You're working towards a goal. An item, weapon, armor, a specific skill, or perk. Makes finding/crafting/getting it all the sweeter.
Sorry missed this post , yeah for me it's just not worth it in Skyrim. The environments are pretty dull so to me it's pretty boring having to travel for certain items. I don't mind historic settings but the Elder scrolls series is probably just to mythical for me. I didn't care much for the storyline either. The main thing I liked about Skyrim was the hand to hand combat and using the bow to take out targets silently. That and all the thieves guild/brotherhood missions. But that got old pretty quickly.

In fallout I just love roaming the wasteland for these kind of things, having conelrad on (a custom radio station you can find on the nexus, with the atomic platters album) makes it all the better.

Talking of which, I just tried playing it again .. such a great game. I have strength maxed out with this character (and intelligence on very low). Pretty fun to use the axe to slay everyone, I can kill most creatures with one blow

That's Daniel's outfit on the pic btw, my character is an imperialist so it made sense to butcher all the indians and Daniel along with them.
Old 08-24-2012   #2982
Zero
Veteran Member

I'm more of a fantasy person myself. Which is probably why I favor Elder Scrolls to Fallout. Not that I don't love Fallout or anything. I just find it's easier to immerse myself into my characters in a game setting like Elder Scrolls.

I need to try that max Strength and min Intelligence. A friend of mine said when your Int is low you get some ridiculous dialogue choices. So I might play a bit of that today.
Old 08-24-2012   #2983
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yes that's pretty funny, main reason I started with that character but then I had all these points to divide, so I chose to put them all to strength.

I also got this weaponpack with a huge amount of modern weapons (Desert eagle, m16, Remington, etc etc, basically every weapon you can think of). It's called Ahztek's weapond mod but it got removed from the nexus, but maybe there are some other sources to get it from. Makes the game alot more fun
Old 08-24-2012   #2984
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

awaking cats

Old 08-24-2012   #2985
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Sleeping Dogs is damn good-looking for an open world game, on PC at least. Especially seeing how littered the streets are with people.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote