Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2012   #1
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Transport. 3 new screenshots.

Click!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #2
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
"More to come this week"

Edit. Look at the guy flying the jet, it's the older suit wearing guy...
Old 08-20-2012   #3
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
If you look hard enough at that guys ass you can make out the release date.
Old 08-20-2012   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Still looks like a black man after fiddling with the contrast setting.

Fucking Rockstar always giving you the sweet shaft and then taking it away just as soon as you get your soft lips around it.
Old 08-20-2012   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Each of these screenshots shows the return of something awesome that wasn't in IV; bicycles, jets and the cheeta(h).

Also, I don't think there will be much of an argument about the quality of these screens like those last few, this game looks sexy as hell.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #6
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I want to go back to a fun GTA. I really disliked IV if I'm honest. It didn't have that over the top fun I was used to in the III series.

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 08-20-2012   #7
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I want to go back to a fun GTA. I really disliked IV if I'm honest. It didn't have that over the top fun I was used to in the III series.
I think mostly IV had problems due to it being built from the ground up on a brand new engine. V's had a considerable amount of time to build upon that now and I expect nothing more than something epic. I don't necessarily mean "over the top" action but at least more diversity in both side activities and missions.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #8
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
I think mostly IV had problems due to it being built from the ground up on a brand new engine. V's had a considerable amount of time to build upon that now and I expect nothing more than something epic. I don't necessarily mean "over the top" action but at least more diversity in both side activities and missions.
Yeah I don't mean over the top fun like in Saints Row III but for example I loved breaking in in Area 69, steal a jet and fuck around while being chased by 2 jets.

Hopefully we'll get a second trailer soon!

Quote:
Old 08-20-2012   #9
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I brightened up the image and put the rumored protagonist next to it for reference.

Looks like a match, so either it's the guy or Rockstar is trolling hard.

Click for bigger version.
Old 08-20-2012   #10
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Oh shit those screens look nice.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #11
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I'm perfectly fine with a realistic GTA. I just don't think IV was a good example of one. I thought TLAD was IV done right, RDR was another example. Being realistic wasn't the problem with IV.

I like how so far almost all the media we've seen from V basically amounts to,"Hey! Look what we had in previous games that wasn't in IV! We're so sorry! Forgive us!" and so far - for me, at least - it's kind of working.

On a different note, I just want to express how much I love this games wonderful arrangement of colors; the palette is more saturated, and the hues are more pronounced. It doesn't look groggy and gray like IV. It looks surprisingly refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Quite right, Victim. After the two expansions, RDR, Max Payne 3...RAGE has been broken in, so to speak. I'm sure V will be the game IV promised to be because of it.
Old 08-20-2012   #12
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I set up an alert ages ago that would notify me when www.rockstargames.com/v changes, and i just got an email, they've added the 3 screenshots from today and the previous two to a section below the trailer, there is also spaces for another 3 screenshots.
Old 08-20-2012   #13
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Hmm safe to assume the "more to come this week" is referring to 3 more screen shots.
Old 08-20-2012   #14
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
If you look hard enough at that guys ass you can make out the release date.

Shots looking great. Loving the art direction / lighting (or palette might be more accurate as Himuro said) in the bike shot.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #15
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Hmm safe to assume the "more to come this week" is referring to 3 more screen shots.
I think that's a safe bet.