Old 08-07-2012   #121
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
That's wierd, there is no GL installed on any of those m4's
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #122
Push
Softcore Gamer

Push is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
That's wierd, there is no GL installed on any of those m4's
Sorry my bad, I forgot and got them mixed up. The masterkey is actually a shotgun installed on an m4 like a grenade launcher.
Push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #123
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Yes the masterkey is the shotgun.
I Want it with all attachments.
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012   #124
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
So what exactly do you want? the m4 in that link + masterkey?

That's not really ideal for handpositioning
Old 08-08-2012   #125
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
I want the m4 with all of the attachments.
I know it's not good for hand position.
P.S which game is your avatar?
Old 08-08-2012   #126
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

It's Dutch on my avatar (from Red dead redemption)

But 'all attachments' is a bit vague, there's all sorts of attachments I can add
Old 08-08-2012   #127
Homyans
Vault Boy!

You see this image:
http://crazy-goblins.com/tacticalcom...screenshot.jpg

I Just want the M4 in the pic with the attachments.
Old 08-08-2012   #128
Push
Softcore Gamer

Push is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished roadPush is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyans View Post
You see this image:
http://crazy-goblins.com/tacticalcom...screenshot.jpg

I Just want the M4 in the pic with the attachments.
I think killerfist666 will be doing this one. I can't really do it because I am a bit busy right now because I have been trying to create new textures for 2 3d gun models . And also I am doing some testing on something about weapon mods that I recently discovered that will take weapon modding to a new level.
Old 08-09-2012   #129
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I won't , I converted that model already and removed the grenade launcher because I couldn't make it work (handpositioning wise).It'll go through the GL , something that looks awful if you ask me. I'd say it looks good enough in the tactical weapons pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
And also I am doing some testing on something about weapon mods that I recently discovered that will take weapon modding to a new level.
I'm curious what you mean but I guess I'll find out once you've made it work. I did find a way to convert weapons entirely in autodesk without needing zmodeler. It's pretty easy, especially handguns
Old 08-09-2012   #130
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
And also I am doing some testing on something about weapon mods that I recently discovered that will take weapon modding to a new level.
I'm curious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I won't , I converted that model already and removed the grenade launcher because I couldn't make it work (handpositioning wise).It'll go through the GL , something that looks awful if you ask me. I'd say it looks good enough in the tactical weapons pack.
And beside it's useless :p
any underbarrel attachment were always fucked up the handposition, even a simple foregrip
NikoFromIndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #131
cjisntgay

cjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished road
@killerfist
Sorry for me such a long time to reply you, can you add me in the list. Because I wanna helping in modding
cjisntgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #132
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Done

Just visit this thread regularly and if you see a request you'd like to make just reply to it so that the others know that you'll be making it
Old 08-10-2012   #133
cjisntgay

cjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished roadcjisntgay is on a distinguished road
@killerfist Thank you very much^^
cjisntgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #134
Push
Softcore Gamer

This was what I was talking about previously. This will add a new line of weapon mods that will have a working flashlight. I am gonna call this new series of weapon mods the "Brighlight Series" (sorry I can't think of a better name).No scripts needed like the flashlight mods so it will be compatible with any version of GTA IV and the light fits the weapon model perfectly. Some may not like this but I personally think it looks great in-game and it actually gave me chills when I saw bunch of swat team enter a dark room with a bunch flashlights moving around. I also made this preview to maybe get some feedbacks and suggestions especially from my fellow modders here before any releases I make.
Here are the test screenshots:

Old 08-14-2012   #135
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Looks cool Push, If you need any beta testers just let me know (might be worth seeing how it reacts with Icenhancer mods)

Are you able to move the position of the light-source any way you want? So can you mount it on any given weapon with a flashlight model?